I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy was such a dweeb and bragging how he spent 20k on staples no fee VGCs!

Ugh, people should only do that online lol

All of the bloggers, vloggers and influencers will be there. It will be crowded. Did you get your pre party Fastpasses between 4:00pm and 6:00pm? I picked up BTRRM, Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion to get is in the party spirit.
I have pirates, buzz and space. Our flight is at 6am so we will be getting up at 3am to get ready and head to the airport so I maybe napping until the party starts though lol

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do here. Name one place you've travelled to that you wouldn't return. For me it would be the Bahamas. Been there, done that. Not impressed. There are much better islands in the Carribean to visit such as Turks and Caicos, Aruba and Grand Cayman.

The blog responders said :Thailand, Dubai, Qatar, Bahamas and Ireland.
Other responses: The Maldives-expensive and boring after a few days of water activities. Madrid and Amsterdam. Thailand based on the spicy food and the ostentatiousness of the Royal Palace when so many Thai people live in squalor.

Does your plan not give you free preventative visits? DH's plan does say there's no charge for a preventative visit. There isn't for me either on a PPO plan. I thought with Obamacare, preventative visits had to be free.

Yup, I do worry about the accident part of it. But he does have the HRA part of it and contributes to that. Unfortunately, his dad had just upped to a really high deductible plan right before his heart attack because he was healthy and didn't have any history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or high cholesterol. So new deductible to meet, and an even higher one.

You have to be careful with the preventive visits. DH had one a couple years ago and didn't complain about anything. Doctor asked him if he got headaches and he said yes I get them frequently. Bam, was no longer a routine visit. Grrrrrr This still makes me mad. Have been reading where this happens often. If you discuss anything then it is no longer a regular preventative exam. I am not sure how or why this is OK. Are you not supposed to say anything?? What is the point of the exam then?

We had a HDHP for a few years and it was great, until it wasn't. Hit the deductible 3 years in a row and then we went back to PPO. I would like to go back for a few years and max out HSA but DH is now reluctant. I am a big cheapy (if anyone didn't notice, lol) and it held true for this too. So probably best for our health for us not to be on it. It killed me to take kids for anything not routine. Is your arm still attached? Yes, then you are fine. :rotfl2:

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do here. Name one place you've travelled to that you wouldn't return. For me it would be the Bahamas. Been there, done that. Not impressed. There are much better islands in the Carribean to visit such as Turks and Caicos, Aruba and Grand Cayman.

The blog responders said :Thailand, Dubai, Qatar, Bahamas and Ireland.

I don't think I have traveled enough yet to have any that I didn't like. I would say Mississippi (and Alabama), lived there done that, unfortunately still have family there so not done with it yet.

I really wanted to switch to Kaiser this year. The idea of going down the hall to take care of everything at once is very appealing to me. The only thing we couldn't get past was mental health services. A lot of it seemed to be group therapy type stuff, and I feel like that's not something you can pigeonhole. So our usual therapists wouldn't be covered, and if you didn't like the Kaiser therapists you were out of luck.

If I could figure out a workaround for that, I'd switch next year and try it out.
I believe you are in the Mid-Atlantic area also and we have never had to use the mental health services but I absolutely love when the doctor says go get X-rays or bloodwork, I walk down the hall or to a different floor and I am done. They know exactly what I need done. We have had nothing but a great experience for almost 25 years. Maybe the federal emp plan is different but my OOP expenses have been extremely minimal. Pretty sure it’s $2500 or less in those 25 years.

We did add extra dental coverage since that aspect was more limited and we couldn’t find a dentist we liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts