I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like heaven to me! How about masks in the hotel, social distancing, elevator rules, etc. I ask for my planned Florida visit in January. All my hotel choices are pretty much based on how far away I can stay from most people. And are they doing room service or just takeout?

How about parking? Is it all valet or do they have self parking? A regular room would be okay for me. And probably cash as the room charge doesn't seem to be that expensive. Of course nothing in Clearwater/Tampa area is really high priced anyway.
HR has been great. Masks are required in the hotel and everyone seems to be complying. Elevators are limited to 4 people but haven’t had any strangers try to hop on with us. We have had breakfast and our night 1 dinner in the hotel restaurant. There is outdoor seating. On the street and beach, there isn’t much mask wearing but everyone has been distanced. They are just letting you get your own towels. I believe both room service and carryout are options. Self and valet parking are options. Since valet is free, I went with it. I have felt very safe. And besides some major sunburn from not putting lotion on my back, we are having a great time. I would definitely come back.

Thanks for the info, it's very helpful! I always avoided the rooms with sofa beds because I pictured the thin mattress, bar in the middle, horribly uncomfortable kind, but I think I'll consider them for a possible January trip. But of course it'll still be the kids in the sofa bed and not me!

The bar in the middle was the norm when I first bought in 2000 but they've improved a lot since then. I've used them and not minded at all, when I was doing a 1 nighter with friends. I get up early and it was folded away and gives a place to sit, rather then me getting out of the real bed and trying to get around the room in the dark while getting coffee.

I just looked mine up and I have done 8 of them between DH and myself. My spreadsheet is pretty simple and I have columns for Date - Person (P1 or P2) - Bank - Account # - Routing # - Sign up Bonus - Date Bonus Received - Date Cancelled - DOC link. I put that information in and then I just type up some of the main requirements and things I need to remember about each offer. For example on the first one I did, I wrote
To keep fee free, must have $500 monthly direct deposits or $1,500 minimum daily balance
No Early termination fee - Doc readers recommend keeping open for a few months
Need direct deposits from each check in March, April and May

Thanks for mentioning the thread on reddit. I need to try to find it!

Beautiful! We just got back from San Antonio where we stayed in a Hyatt Regency. We really enjoyed it. I wish that I had sprung for the suite. We paid 12,000 points per night (will get 4,000 per night back) and the suites were 20,000 (would end up 15,000 points per night). We ended up spending most evenings in the room which was fine, but would have enjoyed the extra space for sure!
That’s right. You were downtown, correct?

Does anyone else hate the new Chase layout when looking at your accounts on desktop? They had the dual modes for months but now the old school activity screen seems lost and gone. Am I being a little old man yells at cloud here?
100% agree. mobile is even worse. I have an older phone and it took forever to load and didn't work very well at all, kept reloading screens I already clicked out of, etc. terrible update.

I assume that Disney resorts code as “travel” for purposes of the CSR $300 travel credit, but just wanted to confirm?

I assume that Disney resorts code as “travel” for purposes of the CSR $300 travel credit, but just wanted to confirm?

Depends on what you are paying for. Rooms and packages yes, just tickets, resturants or merchandise no unless you charge to your MB so it gets billed through the room bill.

Depends on what you are paying for. Rooms and packages yes, just tickets, resturants or merchandise no unless you charge to your MB so it gets billed through the room bill.

restaurants should code as dining though, at least that was the case when i went to Disneyland...

Kinda. This old woman has had to move on from a load of things. Last night I had to submit a Costco receipt to get $25 back on cleaning products. Upload the receipt in no more than 3 pics, all of which must be 5MB or less. I didn't know how to reduce the MB's other than to keep taking pics until I got a couple that were less than 5. So, 4.9MB - you would think I succeeded right? No. Once added they turned into 5.1MB's which was unacceptable.

I finally got some smaller pics and uploaded them successfully. Then hit submit - and nothing but a spinning circle and an error message. Time to quit and go to sleep. But instead I called the help number, someone answered in a couple of minutes - wasn't expecting that. Customer service being what it is these days.

CS, who was excellent and kind at 10pm, said 'use a different browser'. I did and it all went to computer heaven and the CS stayed on the line until she could see that it had been accepted and approved. But, earlier I had kissed that $25 goodbye. Made me feel a little stronger to get through this.
Thank you for this reminder!! I have some receipts to submit online TODAY (last day of course). Let's hope I can figure it out.

Has anyone gotten the FNC from the Amex Hilton Biz for spending >$10K? I hit the spending but I haven't heard anything. I called Hilton Honors and they acted like they never heard of it.

Has anyone gotten the FNC from the Amex Hilton Biz for spending >$10K? I hit the spending but I haven't heard anything. I called Hilton Honors and they acted like they never heard of it.
I hit $15k at the beginning of the month. Received an email from Hilton a few days after the charges posted on my account that I had received my FNC.

ETA: Just went back to check. Charges posted on the 3rd. Email for FNC showed up on the 5th. So 2 days later

Can someone please recommend a cheap blender that could blend spinach up? I don’t want anything too fancy. I was looking at a food processor blender combo but I doubt I’ll use the food processor much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter