I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He sleeps perfectly on our chests but we can’t have him do that all the time. Right now he’s propped on a boppy on the couch next to us. Normally we lay him on is back in his crib but that makes his gas worse. I hope he grows out of this soon 😕

Hope it’s not colic. My first screamed for three solid months, except when she was nursing or sleeping, and sleep was brief. I don’t think I slept in my bed at all, but luckily, we had a recliner. Hang in there! This too shall pass.

Hope it’s not colic. My first screamed for three solid months, except when she was nursing or sleeping, and sleep was brief. I don’t think I slept in my bed at all, but luckily, we had a recliner. Hang in there! This too shall pass.
Mine too. But it was four months.

Question about canceling a card after a product change.

SW Plus originally opened 8/12
PC’d to Priority 10/19.
$149 AF paid 3/20.

I know it’s normally recommended to cancel after AF posts so that would be 3/21. However, given that this card has been open since 8/12 (almost 8yrs) am I ok to cancel anytime? Thinking about doing a SW MDD in the fall for possible CP, which means I would need to cancel possibly in Aug/Sept. Is that ok, or no?

Does anyone pay for Spotify premium family plan? For the past 2 months I have gotten a refund of $0.74 the same time my charge goes through and I’m not sure why. Is Spotify having a Corona discount? Is my visa giving me a discount? Did I sign up for a Chase offer and forget about it? Just curious. It is on my Freedom Unlimited card.
chase has a 5% rebate with 3 cards afaik.

Who has flown first or business class lately? How were the amenities compared to what you've experienced in first or business class prior to this?

I am thinking with all the current restrictions I am reading about, the first or business class experience is going to be... not what I had hoped for...
from what I've read its similar food not service everything handed to you in a bag for instance if you want 2 beers for the long haul you ask upfront I'm holding back for now.

I received a few credit alert emails. Come to find out CapOne closed my WM card. It's not a huge loss since I haven't used it in ages. However, they never notified me that they were going to close it. What if I did plan to use it? Geez, they could have at least sent an email or a letter. I'm thankful Target sends a letter to remind me to use that card since it's one of my oldest.
i set up a reminder every 6 months to use sock drawer cards they have been aggressively closing inactive lines of credit as of lately from what I've read on other forums.

Everything except Portofino Bay is open for bookings from June 2 on. (I'm on the AP website which my computer defaults to, have to check regular rates).
ahh I never heard of this in the plan I'm local so I only really do disney staycations.

I don’t think it’s colic because he really doesn’t scream that much. He just can’t sleep on his back because of the gas. I think he’s getting gas from my breast milk but I don’t know that for sure

Yeah - reading the reviews. Not the best resort rooms but for a basically free 4 night stay - might be Ok. Also planning on Vegas in August (hopefully) and have reservation at Paris. That would take care of the resort fees there plus a $100 dinner and show tickets.

You can pretty easily get Ceasars Diamond through status matching. I got mine through matching Hilton Gold from the Hilton Biz card. And once you have it you can status match back and forth between Wyndham every January/February. I don't think I'd pay $99 (I guess technically I paid $95 for the Hilton card, but I also got Hilton points lol)

Question about canceling a card after a product change.

SW Plus originally opened 8/12
PC’d to Priority 10/19.
$149 AF paid 3/20.

I know it’s normally recommended to cancel after AF posts so that would be 3/21. However, given that this card has been open since 8/12 (almost 8yrs) am I ok to cancel anytime? Thinking about doing a SW MDD in the fall for possible CP, which means I would need to cancel possibly in Aug/Sept. Is that ok, or no?
You can cancel...but if you would still want a SW card maybe wait until about a month out from doing the MDD before cancelling since with the way everything has been changing who knows how hard/easy it will be to be approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!