I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget how this will work with the travel credit. I know we talked about it before, but back then it didn’t apply to ME. Now it does. :rolleyes: Do I keep my 3x UR if my grocery purchase is used as my travel credit?
When we saw this before, the answer was YES. I didn't personally experience it, but I was able to pay myself back for a recent grocery charge at 1x that also counted towards the travel credit.

I'm loving the PYB feature. I haven't had to pay anything on DH's CSR for 2 consecutive months because of all the credits.

It does give 5% on Freedom, or has on my current purchases at least, but when using PK it appears as a debit card.

EDITED: See Dischurners for more details.
That's good! I wasn't sure what you meant. I'm gonna try it.

I just used Paypal Key to buy a $300 visa gift card from OD/OM online for $291 (limit 1). Glad I have two CFs.
Ooh, nice! Thanks for sharing this. I took advantage of a similar deal in September. Time to do it again. :)

Some of you may recall that I attempted to cancel my Amex Hilton Biz a few weeks ago via chat in the app, and was told I needed to call (they sent me the phone number in chat). So I FINALLY got around to calling it today and the number goes straight to "please enter your card number" (it didn't even say "thanks for calling American Express" or ID itself in any way), and that sort of freaked me out. So I messaged them again and after much back and forth (this time they said "please call so we can discuss options") they FINALLY canceled the card. I told them that a hallmark of a good business was not to give the customer a hard time when they wished to do something simple!

Off to take a look at this grocery benefit you're all talking about on the CSP.

Waiting impatiently for my new CIC to arrive.

Busy being sad that DL will not be opening probably for another year if all the speculation on the other thread is correct.

Where on the chase site do I see when my csr travel credit resets? Pretty sure it has, pretty sure I'm looking where I found it before and all I see is the new Nov info. Pretty sure I'm good to use it to buy dis gc next month when I can get 4x fuel points too but want to make sure. This would use up my 300 and get me almost to what an AP hopefully still will be when they start selling so at least I lock in a lower price

Thank goodness for points! Our 7 nights in Aruba would have been $4400- but instead 75k Hyatt for 3 nights, 3 FNC + 80k Hilton points. Plus SW flights for a steal! = a very, merry tropical Christmas!
I hear you! I think our Aruba trip for 5 would have been close to 15K including nonstops on AA and 7 nights hotels(2 rooms at 2 resorts). Nice to splurge when you aren’t really splurging! I hope you get to go and enjoy every minute of it!

I hear you! I think our Aruba trip for 5 would have been close to 15K including nonstops on AA and 7 nights hotels(2 rooms at 2 resorts). Nice to splurge when you aren’t really splurging! I hope you get to go and enjoy every minute of it!
Have any recommendation?

Where on the chase site do I see when my csr travel credit resets? Pretty sure it has, pretty sure I'm looking where I found it before and all I see is the new Nov info. Pretty sure I'm good to use it to buy dis gc next month when I can get 4x fuel points too but want to make sure. This would use up my 300 and get me almost to what an AP hopefully still will be when they start selling so at least I lock in a lower price

It's on your Ultimate Rewards Dashboard.

It's on your Ultimate Rewards Dashboard.

Which to me isn't obvious because I swear last time I had to look in the benefits section to find it. I didn't even know there was a dashboard and my reaction was, what dashboard? It did tell me how much of my door dash I'd used, when I was looking in benefits earlier, and that was new because I remember having to go back to statements and add it up because there wasn't a place to find it. So I think they screw with us by changing it often enough that only the last person that found it knows :)

Still working on WDW plans... Am I correct in thinking that if you take the Skyliner to Epcot, it drops you off here (poorly circled in red), as opposed to the "park entrance"? Just trying to figure out what to expect. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter