I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to know....I can probably just dump my second Disney card (the one I've had for less time) since it has the lower credit limit and it is just DD that uses it.

I guess it depends on how it works. With SW, I use up as many points as I can to cover my flight(s), even if it means booking in 1-way segments. Often, I will buy the extra points when they are on sale to "top off" my account so that the entire trip is booked on points. For this trip, since it is just me (no DH or kids), I already have enough SW points in my account to cover an entire RT flight. If I wanted to fly on another airline, I know that I would probably have to choose a CC that offers MILES to cover an entirely free flight for THIS trip.Most/all of these cards will have an af, so if that's not something you want then I would stick with what you have. How much spend are you putting on your cards each month, as that will also play into it.

Yup! I am interested in a card that will help maximize my cashback which I can then use towards airfare on ANY airline...but if there is a card that will provide any other travel/air-related benefits that I am not thinking of (since I am NOT a frequent traveler), I would love any advice. I'm not too worried about free checked bags since I typically travel with only carry-ons and so a $60 R/T bag fee is going to be less than an annual fee if I decide to check a bag on my annual trip. Our local airport doesn't have any fancy lounges and I already have TSA-Pre. I don't travel internationally so no need for Global Entry either.

We usually only spend about $1000-$1500/month on the credit card. If I can train DH to use the ApplePay for his grocery runs, then the "new" credit card would probably have another $1000 on it in grocery expenses.

Going to ask that you copy this and put it all in the 2023 thread. We're trying to get this one locked so we're not all bouncing between the two🙂.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter