I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody else had Mooyah? They are my favorite burgers now. They're sort of crusty, which I love, and the buns are great.

None in WA but it looks good. I'll have to tuck it way back in the brain for when I see one or they come here I feel like we're seriously lacking in fast food choices compared to where I lived in NC or CA. Of course it fits with also being sorely lacking in grocery store chains. So weird.

We do want to see Paris (typical tourist attraction) but I have heard not as many speak English in France. London would be good too.
I had no problem finding people that spoke English in Paris and Normandy area. I am sure it gets harder in the not so popular areas.

That's normal for Barclays - they are slooooow. I wouldn't be expecting to see the miles until a few days after your next statement closes.
And due to their crappy website, I have no idea when that is. I recall for my personal Aviator, miles posted a day or 2 after I paid the AF. However, I might have paid it after statement close.

Great idea! Thanks. I hadn’t even thought of it, but now I’m really excited!
It seems crazy at first to people but most of us here are just moving from card to card. Some people faster than others. If somebody wants to play this somewhat slow you can still do 2x CIP and 2x CSR cards in the first year and earn between $3k and $5k in cash, travel, etc. on money you'd have spent anyways. If you have a good credit history you can leverage that into returns you never thought possible - the idea of earning 1-3% back on purchases is crazy to most of us as we expect to earn 10%-40% back :)

I'm sorry, I'm just sort of tuning into all the RMN and Dosh talk. Can you double dip with those two?

I can’t find any in store cash deals on rmn. Are they only on the app and not on the web site?
Yes, you need to install the app and activate the deals through that.

ETA: Link a credit card and use that card to pay!

For my Amex plat airline credit, I selected SWA as my airline. Now I can go buy a GC from their website, correct? And that will trigger the airline credit?

What about Uber? The Amex plat site says 'enrollment required'. Do they just mean I have to sign up with Uber or do I need to do something through the Amex site?

Same question for Saks though I'm not sure what I will do with that. I don't think I've ever stepped foot in that store!

All of these bonuses pending! It's crazy in here! Congrats everybody!!!!

IF yours isn't pending don't fret!! They're obviously working through this now, I have to admit I'm slightly confused why only 1 of my 2 is pending but I will remain calm and patient...SOMEHOW!!!! LOL!

All of these bonuses pending! It's crazy in here! Congrats everybody!!!!

IF yours isn't pending don't fret!! They're obviously working through this now, I have to admit I'm slightly confused why only 1 of my 2 is pending but I will remain calm and patient...SOMEHOW!!!! LOL!

makes me wonder if all the personal cards are kicking in...
im still waiting for my CIP bonus.

Not sure of your dates but think you were looking at end of January/begining of February...there are only 2 consecutive nights in a studio 2/5 and 2/6 or 2/8 and 2/9....lots of dates open in a 1BR lake view

Are you looking on the DVC site? I think SFF was looking on the regular Disney side at cash rooms. That would be different inventory.

When buying theme park tickets on undercover tourist with chase sapphire, does it code for travel?

And talk to me About capital one venture, chase freedom(which u can transfer points to sapphire for SW) . Which is better?

DPs I've read say they code as travel and will trigger the $300 on the CSR or if you beyond that the 3x for CSR and 2 x for CSP.

Cap 1 Venture is nice for erasing travel related purchases that you might not be able to pay with URs through the travel portal. They will do a hard pull from all 3 bureaus though. Personally, I see it as a card to get for a specific need and/or to diversify the portfolio of point earning cards. Between that and a Freedom, I find the Freedom more valuable. 5x categories when maxed out will give you 30,000 UR worth $450 when transferred to CSR or
$375 to the CSP. The same amount of spending on the Cap 1 will give you 12000 points worth $120

Last edited:
For my Amex plat airline credit, I selected SWA as my airline. Now I can go buy a GC from their website, correct? And that will trigger the airline credit?

What about Uber? The Amex plat site says 'enrollment required'. Do they just mean I have to sign up with Uber or do I need to do something through the Amex site?

Same question for Saks though I'm not sure what I will do with that. I don't think I've ever stepped foot in that store!

Yes. Some DPs I’ve read suggest waiting 48 hours after selecting the airline to purchase your e gift cards. Rule of thumb is to purchase the e gift cards in $100 increments.

Add the Amex card to your payment options in your Uber app and the credit should populate each month.

You have to enroll for the Saks credit here

https://global.americanexpress.com/card-benefits/detail/shop-saks/platinum

Yes. Some DPs I’ve read suggest waiting 48 hours after selecting the airline to purchase your e gift cards. Rule of thumb is to purchase the e gift cards in $100 increments.

Add the Amex card to your payment options in your Uber app and the credit should populate each month.

You have to enroll for the Saks credit here

https://global.americanexpress.com/card-benefits/detail/shop-saks/platinum

Yup, and if for some reason your Uber credit isn't showing one month, remove your Plat as a payment method, then add it back and it'll come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter