I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting to say this for a long time...

I JUST BOOKED A 2019 DISNEY WORLD VACATION FOR SIX PEOPLE!!!

:yay::flower::cheer2:

I'm so excited to have finally booked this trip!! I booked us for three rooms at Pop Century for Sep. 21-28 for 6 adults. We did 5 day parkhopper tickets and receive a one day water park ticket free for everybody as well. I also booked the dining plan. Whether we keep that is up in the air, but I just wanted to go ahead and have it booked and then move from there. We would like to eat at perhaps one signature restaurant during our trip, so I thought if we get the dining plan and then can split some meals/have breakfast in our rooms/choose some bigger snacks as "meals," the dining plan will probably be worth our while. I also know that if I take my family to a signature restaurant, my MIL will be trying to order a vegetarian meal because she "doesn't want us to spend money on her." I'd rather tell her it's already paid for and just to order the filet mignon.

I want to thank ALL OF YOU SO MUCH for all of your help over the past year that I've been on this board! Even after booking a couple flights and just using 45k URs on Universal tickets, I still have 382k URs to put towards this trip, which is a substantial amount! I also have $375 in Disney GCs which I purchased for substantially less with RMN deals. I'll be getting DH a CSP, so that will be 64k after I use my referral link. I'd like to get myself the CIU on 2/1/19. Hopefully the bonus will still be there, and that will be another 50k. Once this SPG biz is done, I'll probably have to hit Chase spending on my cards pretty hard. Now that I have the CFU, all non-bonus spending will be going on that card. I feel like between discounted gift cards and URs I will be able to pay for the vast majority of this trip through some form of discount. I put the deposits on my SPG Biz today to help towards MSR, but I'm hoping that will be the only non-discounted payment I make towards this trip!

ETA: Now I want some suggestions on how to package this for a Christmas gift for the family... they know we're going to take the trip, but I haven't actually told them I've booked it. DH and I want to order some cute Magic Bands from the Disney Store, but I'd like to put together a cute little gifts of different useful items for Disney World. I'm thinking sunscreen, filtered water bottles, etc...

Last edited:
This is super helpful, thank you! DH does not have a side hustle but maybe he should start one! I have two things I could potentially do, any chance I could refer myself?

I will go ahead and create a reddit, thank you! Good advice on converting the Sapphires instead of cancelling!

Since you can’t refer yourself I think one of the side hustles should be your husbands :D

I'm so excited to have finally booked this trip!! I booked us for three rooms at Pop Century for Sep. 21-28 for 6 adults. We did 5 day parkhopper tickets and receive a one day water park ticket free for everybody as well. I also booked the dining plan. Whether we keep that is up in the air, but I just wanted to go ahead and have it booked and then move from there. We would like to eat at perhaps one signature restaurant during our trip, so I thought if we get the dining plan and then can split some meals/have breakfast in our rooms/choose some bigger snacks as "meals," the dining plan will probably be worth our while. I also know that if I take my family to a signature restaurant, my MIL will be trying to order a vegetarian meal because she "doesn't want us to spend money on her." I'd rather tell her it's already paid for and just to order the filet mignon.

I want to thank ALL OF YOU SO MUCH for all of your help over the past year that I've been on this board! Even after booking a couple flights and just using 45k URs on Universal tickets, I still have 382k URs to put towards this trip, which is a substantial amount! I also have $375 in Disney GCs which I purchased for substantially less with RMN deals. I'll be getting DH a CSP, so that will be 64k after I use my referral link. I'd like to get myself the CIU on 2/1/19. Hopefully the bonus will still be there, and that will be another 50k. Once this SPG biz is done, I'll probably have to hit Chase spending on my cards pretty hard. Now that I have the CFU, all non-bonus spending will be going on that card. I feel like between discounted gift cards and URs I will be able to pay for the vast majority of this trip through some form of discount. I put the deposits on my SPG Biz today to help towards MSR, but I'm hoping that will be the only non-discounted payment I make towards this trip!

Congrats on getting it booked!! I know you have had this in the works for a long time!

Finally got approved for GE last night!

Here are our stats for the timeline for those who are thinking about applying:

ME:
Applied - 9/6
Approved - 10/14
Interview at LAS - 10/20

SO:
Applied - 9/6
Approved - 9/11
Interview / approval - 9/16
So weird. But I’m still waiting for approval from 9/28 application so I guess I’ve got awhile to wait. DH applied a week before me and was approved within 3 days.

We would like to eat at perhaps one signature restaurant during our trip, so I thought if we get the dining plan and then can split some meals/have breakfast in our rooms/choose some bigger snacks as "meals," the dining plan will probably be worth our while. I also know that if I take my family to a signature restaurant, my MIL will be trying to order a

I know people hate the dinning plan but I really love it. If you go to California Grill the $75 ribeye is a great deal on the dining plan. Plus we got fancy water (was like $28 for three bottles) and even got another signature drink included. I also like to try and block out paying $7 for a Mickey pretzel.

Maybe you will get lucky tho too and free dining will get announced for your dates.

I know people hate the dinning plan but I really love it. If you go to California Grill the $75 ribeye is a great deal on the dining plan. Plus we got fancy water (was like $28 for three bottles) and even got another signature drink included. I also like to try and block out paying $7 for a Mickey pretzel.

Maybe you will get lucky tho too and free dining will get announced for your dates.

Loooooved California Grill when we ate there on our honeymoon. That would be a great option! We loved Le Cellier too, but my mom can't eat red meat so I'd feel kind of bad taking her to a steakhouse. She could sushi at California Grill and be very happy though!

ETA: Now I want some suggestions on how to package this for a Christmas gift for the family... they know we're going to take the trip, but I haven't actually told them I've booked it. DH and I want to order some cute Magic Bands from the Disney Store, but I'd like to put together a cute little gifts of different useful items for Disney World. I'm thinking sunscreen, filtered water bottles, etc...

So excited for you...love that your doing it as a Christmas gift and getting those items....maybe add some park maps too

Loooooved California Grill when we ate there on our honeymoon. That would be a great option! We loved Le Cellier too, but my mom can't eat red meat so I'd feel kind of bad taking her to a steakhouse. She could sushi at California Grill and be very happy though!

I love Le Cellier too. The cheddar cheese soup omg lol but California’s grill ribeye was way better than the porterhouse we got at Le Cellier.

Hello All!

TOTAL newbie here (as evidenced by generic profile pic!)....but a long time lurker across many of these threads.
After MUCH reading, I'm excited to try this hobby. But, would love some guidance, given the ever changing nature of the game. And, you guys always seem so nice to the new folks.

Would love a starting point given what I've got on my desk at the moment, so here goes!

I am currently 0/24
Holding one (*gasp*) Visa for too many years to count

Credit score in the 800s
Not against business cards

Reluctant P2--though I'm hoping to convince as this goes along

Am sitting on the coveted 100K Amex Plat mailer--it expires mid November, was thinking I could attempt the triple dip credit if I timed it correctly? (I understand this only works if I don't plan to KEEP it)

Was originally considering the CSR, but given I'm starting at 0 URs, maybe need to save that for redemption down the road and start with CSP, especially as the referrals come into play?
Not interested in the Southwest offers for now. They just aren't the best airline for the airports near me....too many stops to get where we need to go!
Would like to focus on travel abroad--either Europe, or further, but not opposed to other trips, either. No hurry to plan the trip. I get that it takes time to accumulate points. Prob not until mid 2020 at least.

What seems to be the best strategy for maximizing my 5/24 slots, given the Amex Plat thrown in there?
CSP now
Amex Plat
CIP
?
?

I'm hopeful to throw a referral to P2 as the MSRs allow.

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts. Thanks so much!

This is somewhat impactful to the 2 player strategy. We had already discussed this a bit but probably worth revisiting.
  • CSR is a 54,000 point offer & you can't refer player 2
  • CSP is potentially a 59,000 point offer since it seems the AU bonus is still posting & you can refer player 2 for another 10k URs there.
This still comes back to whether you need to use the points at 1.5x in the first year (since you can't upgrade a CSP to a CSR for the first 12 months). If somebody was planning to use their URs by transferring to partners like Southwest, Hyatt, etc. then it seems the pendulum swings in favor of CSP.

There is lots to consider here now with the death of double dip, death of 1.50x for Disney resorts/tix, 48 mo. language, and now death (maybe temporary) of CSR links. We'll just need to help newer folks navigate all of this when advising them on cards. Hard to believe a year ago how easy it was to just tell a newbie to get CIP, CSP, CSR in succession...now we have all this new info to consider!!

@Fischstick ...Welcome! party:

There are lots of helpful people out here. I think your strategy is sound although I might gently recommend the CIP before the CSP--it's been at an all time high of 80,000 for $5K spend so that 85,000 UR is still > 54,000 UR (or 64,000 UR with P2 referral). That's just me, though, I'm sure others will have thoughts.

Anyway, congrats on your first post and dipping your toes into our fun hobby :)

ETA- @palhockeymomof2 see we were typing similar advice simultaneously--great minds

Welcome to the thread! :flower1:

You are in a great position to rack up some serious points/miles!

If I were in your shoes I would definitely take that 100K Plat mailer, that is one that many here yearn for.

As @palhockeymomof2 (eta: and @tink1970) suggests, getting the CIP should be high on your priority list. Then, if you're ok with business cards, I would recommend getting those at a rate commiserate with your spending ability (CIC, CIU, any AMEX biz cards) before taking on personal cards. With Chase you need 30 days in between applications though most here are going to recommend spreading those applications out at 3-4 months intervals. That's where the AMEX biz cards really help with filling in the gaps between Chase applications.

Here's one suggestion for cards, in order:
AMEX Plat 100K
CIP
AMEX Blue Business Plus (self refer from your Plat)
CIC
[evaluate airlines, hotels that are in the areas you're interested in visiting to determine what points you want to build up]
AMEX Business (Hilton? SPG? Delta?)
CIU
CSP

Any questions, lots of people on here to help.

Well 0/24, the world's your oyster :)

If you can meet the spends, then current plan seems ok. I think a personal preference for the order of CSP vs CIP. CSP has 4k in spend, the CIP has 5k; when you throw in the 100k AmEx just evaluate your end dates and your spend timing. AmEx is pretty strict on 90-92 days to meet MSR and they're a one in a lifetime (ish) bonus, Chase is a little more lenient with up to 115 days potentially to meet the MSR. The offer for the CSP can fluctuate slightly better but hasn't changed often, the CIP has been pretty steady at 80k with brief periods of higher offers in branch. While anything can change without notice, they're pretty stable offers so I'd pick the one you can utilize more benefits first while working the spend into the schedule. And I'm sure you've been following the analysis of CSP vs CSR, so if you're sure you won't have a need for the higher redemption for a year, I agree with the CSP over CSR choice. If spend isn't an issue that could be the factor in CIP vs CSP first (the sooner you get a personal Chase card, the sooner you can PC it to the CSR next year)

With 3 more slots after that (since the CIP won't count against your 5/24) you've got a lot of options and they'll probably depend on getting more detailed about your future trip. Maybe an all time high AmEx card comes out to add to your MR stash, or hotel card that dovetails into your dream resort, or you decide you want the sky suite with a shower to get there and an airline card will open up more availability, etc etc or something like that. My roadmap would include narrowing down potential paths and then working in the cards that follow it. Otherwise it's pretty easy to just keep throwing cards in to build point stashes and then be "stuck" shoehorning a trip to match that. It can be done, and some people choose that path :), but while I like options to get there I also need goals to work towards with the options being backup routes. Who knows, maybe slot 5 is a Freedom card :laughing: As a lurker you can see that FOMO is strong and without a goal it's easy to get sidetracked when everyone is getting their new shinies in the mail.

Otherwise a lot of conventional wisdom is to keep to business cards to extend out your personal card slots so if you do that, next card choices aren't so limited. You can just keep picking them up leaving your personal slots for can't miss sign up offers.

When does your 100k Platinum offer expire? With an expiry in mid-November, I’d wait until the very last day to apply.

Welcome @Fischstick - I just wanted to say how much I love a post that starts 'Total newbie here' and then talks about 'triple dipping' the Amex credit. :D You certainly have been doing your reading. Instant respect.

If you can meet the MSR - I would maybe suggest applying for Amex Plat and CIP or CSP or CSR on the same day. However, you may want to tread carefully beyond that - with only one credit card - you may have what they call a 'thin credit profile' and obtaining too much new credit too quickly may make lenders wary. Of course, if you have a history containing Mortgages and other loans then this may be less of a concern.

Good luck with your apps and welcome to the party. :welcome:

You see? THIS is why I finally jumped in! I had never even considered doing the CIP first. Thanks!

11-19, I think.....I had considered applying on the 19th!

You've already gotten some great advice. At 0/24, you have lots of options to play with!

If you haven't already, I'd really encourage you to consider joining the DISchurners subreddit, where we try to keep our best tips from this thread and everyone can post their links for others to use when applying for new cards. We always recommend to our friends here to pursue the best offer for them when signing up for a new card, and we'll give no-BS advice if that offer is somewhere else than on DISchurners, but if a link from a fellow member is the same or better than any other offer out there we do hope that you consider using their link to show support back to this community. And you're welcome to post your own links too.

Now, what to do about your first few cards...

If you're ready to dive in right now, I think your first card should either be the CSP or CIP. @miztressuz laid out the debate well. (And @SouthFayetteFan made a compelling case why the CSP>CSR.) Whichever card you decide to go with first, you could consider slotting the other card in at #3 in 2-3 months.* The sooner you sign up for the CSP, the sooner your first year will be over and you can PC the CSP to a CSR or a CF/CFU. And the sooner you get both the CIP and CSP, the sooner you'll have the ability to refer DW to these cards for a referral bonus to you and another set of signup bonuses for her, which you'll then combine the points together.

(*Note I mean #3 in order of application, not slots in your */24 count, because you can apply and be approved for business cards but they generally won't add to your */24 count, and Amex cards don't tend to show up on your credit reports and thus count against */24 until about two months after you've been approved.)

I have tremendous respect for @platamama, but I disagree with her on two points:

(1) I don't think the Amex Platinum should go first; you should wait until 11/19, or as close to the actual expiration date of your 100k MR offer as you're comfortable with, which would put this card in #2 position. (Even if in the unlikely event you're not approved right away, as long as you apply by the expiration date of the offer, the 100k MR offer will attach to your application.) You mentioned you'd like to triple dip the Platinum's airline credit. I took a look at some of my Amex personal cards opened this year, and the first statement closed about 25-26 days after approval. That means if you apply and are approved on 11/19/18, your first statement might close around 12/14/18, which means your first year AF will post on 12/13/18 or 12/14/18. Fast forward one year, when your second year AF posts again on 12/13/19 or 12/14/19. Amex gives you 30 days from the close of the statement on which the AF posts to cancel the Platinum for a full refund. That means you have until maybe 1/12/20 or 1/13/20 to cancel the Platinum for a refund. Meanwhile, you should have dipped the airline credit in November or December 2018, 1/2019, and in the first few days of 1/2020 before canceling. The longer you can wait to apply for the Platinum, the more cushion you give yourself on the third dip.

(2) The suggestion that Chase applications should be spread out at 3-4 month intervals. I think the demise of risky activity like the double dip and negative publicity around the shutdowns has seen the risk of shutdowns wane a little. Especially if you are still under 5/24, you're not seen as particularly high risk. I see a lot more applications at the 2-3 month interval go through with no problems. But ultimately, it comes down to whatever your budget is that you can throw money you'd be spending anyway towards new cards. If you have the spending power, I don't think getting a new card every 2-3 months is too much. Interspersing Amex biz card applications in between Chase cards will help stretch those intervals.

Like @platamama suggested, you could get the CIP first, then focus your next Chase cards on getting the CIC and CIU (which have big 50k UR signup bonuses, but no ability to refer), with Amex business cards interspersed in between. Then waiting until next year to get the CSP. There's merit in this approach, because the CIP and CSP overlap in at least one respect -- they both give a 25% bonus when redeeming UR points from that card for travel through Chase. So if you take this approach, you'd have all your points on the CIP for the first year for the bonus it offers when redeeming, then if you decide to cancel the CIP when its second year AF posts, you can move all your points over to the CSP and keep the same redemption rate.

But as @miztressuz mentioned, the sooner you get the CSP, the sooner you can PC it to a CSR (or CF/CFU) when its first year is up. And, like I mentioned above, the CSP still has the ability to refer (which the CIC and CIU don't have), which you could use to pocket another 10k UR when referring your DW.

There was a suggestion to apply for the Amex Platinum and CIP or CSP/CSR on the same day. I don't think this is very helpful because while you're under 5/24, applying for the Platinum and the CSP/CSR or CIP has nothing to do with each other. Amex and Chase would each do their own hard pull of your credit report, so you're not combining hard pulls by applying for an Amex card and a Chase card on the same day. If you're ready to start putting spend on a new credit card, get a Chase card now, then wait until mid-November to apply for the Platinum because of the timing required for the triple dip.

Last edited:
Did you get snow?

Now I have to look at this. My grandpa goes to Phoenix for the winter.
It just dropped even more! If you type in the promo code: Save75. Our flights will be $25 there and $27 back! We are definitely going and our guitar player said he might even go with us which will be fun because his sister lives in Phoenix and we could stay with her for part of the trip.

You've already gotten some great advice. At 0/24, you have lots of options to play with!

If you haven't already, I'd really encourage you to consider joining the DISchurners subreddit, where we try to keep our best tips from this thread and everyone can post their links for others to use when applying for new cards. We always recommend to our friends here to pursue the best offer for them when signing up for a new card, and we'll give no-BS advice if that offer is somewhere else than on DISchurners, but if a link from a fellow member is the same or better than any other offer out there we do hope that you consider using their link to show support back to this community. And you're welcome to post your own links too.

Now, what to do about your first few cards...

If you're ready to dive in right now, I think your first card should either be the CSP or CIP. @miztressuz laid out the debate well. (And @SouthFayetteFan made a compelling case why the CSP>CSR.) Whichever card you decide to go with first, you could consider slotting the other card in at #3 in 2-3 months.* The sooner you sign up for the CSP, the sooner your first year will be over and you can PC the CSP to a CSR or a CF/CFU. And the sooner you get both the CIP and CSP, the sooner you'll have the ability to refer DW to these cards for a referral bonus to you and another set of signup bonuses for her, which you'll then combine the points together.

(*Note I mean #3 in order of application, not slots in your */24 count, because you can apply and be approved for business cards but they generally won't add to your */24 count, and Amex cards don't tend to show up on your credit reports and thus count against */24 until about two months after you've been approved.)

I have tremendous respect for @platamama, but I disagree with her on two points:

(1) I don't think the Amex Platinum should go first; you should wait until 11/19, or as close to the actual expiration date of your 100k MR offer as you're comfortable with, which would put this card in #2 position. (Even if in the unlikely event you're not approved right away, as long as you apply by the expiration date of the offer, the 100k MR offer will attach to your application.) You mentioned you'd like to triple dip the Platinum's airline credit. I took a look at some of my Amex personal cards opened this year, and the first statement closed about 25-26 days after approval. That means if you apply and are approved on 11/19/18, your first statement might close around 12/14/18, which means your first year AF will post on 12/13/18 or 12/14/18. Fast forward one year, when your second year AF posts again on 12/13/19 or 12/14/19. Amex gives you 30 days from the close of the statement on which the AF posts to cancel the Platinum for a full refund. That means you have until maybe 1/12/20 or 1/13/20 to cancel the Platinum for a refund. Meanwhile, you should have dipped the airline credit in November or December 2018, 1/2019, and in the first few days of 1/2020 before canceling. The longer you can wait to apply for the Platinum, the more cushion you give yourself on the third dip.

(2) The suggestion that Chase applications should be spread out at 3-4 month intervals. I think the demise of risky activity like the double dip and negative publicity around the shutdowns has seen the risk of shutdowns wane a little. Especially if you are still under 5/24, you're not seen as particularly high risk. I see a lot more applications at the 2-3 month interval go through with no problems. But ultimately, it comes down to whatever your budget is that you can throw money you'd be spending anyway towards new cards. If you have the spending power, I don't think getting a new card every 2-3 months is too much.

Like @platamama suggested, you could get the CIP first, then focus your next Chase cards on getting the CIC and CIU (which have big 50k UR signup bonuses, but no ability to refer), with Amex business cards interspersed in between. Then waiting until next year to get the CSP. There's merit in this approach, because the CIP and CSP overlap in at least one respect -- they both give a 25% bonus when redeeming UR points from that card for travel through Chase. So if you take this approach, you'd have all your points on the CIP for the first year for the bonus it offers when redeeming, then if you decide to cancel the CIP when its second year AF posts, you can move all your points over to the CSP and keep the same redemption rate.

But as @miztressuz mentioned, the sooner you get the CSP, the sooner you can PC it to a CSR (or CF/CFU) when its first year is up. And, like I mentioned above, the CSP still has the ability to refer (which the CIC and CIU don't have), which you could use to pocket another 10k UR when referring your DW.

There was a suggestion to apply for the Amex Platinum and CIP or CSP/CSR on the same day. I don't think this is very helpful because while you're under 5/24, applying for the Platinum and the CSP/CSR or CIP has nothing to do with each other. Amex and Chase would each do their own hard pull of your credit report, so you're not combining hard pulls by applying for an Amex card and a Chase card on the same day. If you're ready to start putting spend on a new credit card, get a Chase card now, then wait until mid-November to apply for the Platinum because of the timing required for the triple dip.

+1 for, well all of it, but really this part " And, like I mentioned above, the CSP still has the ability to refer (which the CIC and CIU don't have), which you could use to pocket another 10k UR when referring your DW." that I thought of and meant to point out but as I see now totally missed :laughing:

@Fischstick - that's part of why I like taking a slot for the CSP before other Chase business cards, it gives you more options for household referrals having the CIP and CSP in the meanwhile (and bonus, potentially outside referrals from friends and family) that the other Ink cards and the CSR don't have. At 3 or even 4/24 you can still get the Chase biz cards so you don't have to stay low just for that. And while your working on a Chase MSR for one player, that's the Chase cooling off period for the other player. Just food for thought.

Going to WDW for 30+ years never knew they had those....that would be a great idea..

They did at one time... not sure if they still did. It was just kind of a pick your park and get your name put on it thing, but they were cute, especially for kids.

I love Le Cellier too. The cheddar cheese soup omg lol but California’s grill ribeye was way better than the porterhouse we got at Le Cellier.

I think I got bison at CA Grill, but the filet I got at Le Cellier was TO DIE FOR. I've seen some bad reviews for Le Cellier but it was probably my favorite meal of the trip. I'm definitely going to shoot for CA Grill now though!

Good idea! I know Disney used to do those customizable maps... wonder if that's still a thing.

I think you can customize and print the interactive maps yourself, but having them mailed was discontinued AFAIK :( They were really nice maps, we have a couple for posterity that we compare to the new ones and it's amazing what's changed. I would add in all the rides/attractions we planned for that trip so it's a nice memento of when we did things. You may still be able to print them on good paper, maybe at a FedEx office or something, to replicate the old ones. (oh, maybe finally found a use for that AmEx offer I got :p )

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/hellohow-order-customized-mapsthanks-324307/

Since May, I’ve been slowly racking up the URs for an extended family trip to WDW in April 2020. Big wrench, of course, was thrown into those plans, but I’m still going along with it and hoping the Disney option comes back to Chase or I’ll just cash them out, because my whole goal was a Disney trip.
In the meantime DH got a mailer for the 100k Amex platinum. He threw it in the shredder bin, but I rescued it.
I kind of gloss over the Amex talk here, since I don’t have any and none are in my plans (at the moment) but I know this is a coveted offer.
DH is a VERY reluctant player 2. I convinced him to get a CIP in July (I got one in May) and that’s all he’s done. So he’s 0/24. I’m finishing up the spend on my double dip from August. Fingers crossed I get both bonuses, then I was thinking I’d work on DH to get a CSP. And I was going to go for the SW companion pass with the biz and a personal.
So with all the talk of what a good offer the 100k on the platinum is, should I enter the MR game? Can I use them in anyway for Disney if I’m planning to fly SW and stay onsite?
Other travel we do- DH travels to Ireland a couple of times a year either Norwegian or Aer Lingus. (he’s from there, so stays with his family). We live outside Boston and do a few ski trips in New England every year (not sure MRs would help there though).
The offer expires mid-November. Anyone want to convince me it would be worth the $550 annual fee?

So earlier I mentioned the insane crowds at Epcot.

Ok so the heat is just insane here now too. Middle of the day we left Epcot to take showers because we felt gross. Made it back to Epcot for the second 98 Degrees concert. It was a 3 shower day.

First off, we had to park in the very last row of the Imagination lot - cars in every lot. Once we made it back into WS, it was humans everywhere. The line for 98 Degrees was all the way past the Spain booth which is very far from the concert pavilion!

I got my rose gold ears and my legs are throbbing so that must mean it was a good day. Sea World tomorrow too.

So earlier I mentioned the insane crowds at Epcot.

Ok so the heat is just insane here now too. Middle of the day we left Epcot to take showers because we felt gross. Made it back to Epcot for the second 98 Degrees concert. It was a 3 shower day.

First off, we had to park in the very last row of the Imagination lot - cars in every lot. Once we made it back into WS, it was humans everywhere. The line for 98 Degrees was all the way past the Spain booth which is very far from the concert pavilion!

I got my rose gold ears and my legs are throbbing so that must mean it was a good day. Sea World tomorrow too.

party: for your rose gold ears...it has been crazy hot for Sept and Oct...it was hotter in Sept than August and sounds like October is hotter than August too

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter