I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ..... I need a refresher course.... I have lots of British Airways Miles to use- I was planning on using them to get to HI (maybe).... I know the smartest use of them is to use on a partner airline,and NOT to fly into London. That's where my knowledge gets fuzzy..... Is it complicated to do this? I've read about AA award saver seats which is what I'm thinking -and planning on flying on one of my domestic (swa or JB) options over to the west coast beforehand. Any advice or where to go to learn more?

I wish I could remember exactly how I did this. I will say it was very easy.
What happened is I opened older daughters 'junk' mail and found out she had expiring Avios.

Called her to tell her and she was unconcerned - there were maybe 18K.

So, did a little research because other daughter had a flight coming up that I had booked using my Southwest points. I was able to book a flight on American I think it was for about 4K Avios (one way) MCO to DCA. Then daughter had a work trip coming up that she was able to book using some more to Toronto and back.

Older daughter had previously collected the points for Europe trips but then the fuel surcharges killed her. She was pretty much unaware that 'in' the US trips were not laden with the fuel charges. A little minor research yielded several flights from these expiring leftovers - the CC had been closed. (Older daughter had gotten into churning CC quite heavily back in 2010 or so, but then was buying a house and had to back off - she had to write numerous letters when she bought the first house to explain her credit card dealings and money in and out of her savings and checking accounts. Back then there was the buying coins and cashing them in and also buying travelers checks from AMEX and depositing them into her own account. Amex stopped giving points on that to shut it down.)

I learned by signing up for a British Airways account and just reading the rules. I still have that account and 0 points of my own, but I saved my SW points!

Holy cannoli! I didn't realize you earned/spent that many miles. Here I am trying to get 4 people to Hawaii in 2019. And I don't think I'll be able to get all the points I need for hotels, we have enough for economy tickets.

Trying to get it for 4 people is definitely more work but easier if you are trying to book economy. Remember that there are several ways to get your hotels. Points earned with that hotel's credit card, variable points like Chase UR, Amex MR and Citi TYP. Once in a while I need to go into a back up plan when what I thought I was going to do isn't panning out as anticipated.

Ok ..... I need a refresher course.... I have lots of British Airways Miles to use- I was planning on using them to get to HI (maybe).... I know the smartest use of them is to use on a partner airline,and NOT to fly into London. That's where my knowledge gets fuzzy..... Is it complicated to do this? I've read about AA award saver seats which is what I'm thinking -and planning on flying on one of my domestic (swa or JB) options over to the west coast beforehand. Any advice or where to go to learn more?

@hsmamato2 I can help here. I was able to help a family of 4 get to Hawaii this way when we went last March that were traveling with us. Correct. Flying into London is going to cost a lot in taxes and fees. BA Avios are distance based. If you have a lot of them and don't have a ton of use then go ahead and use it to fly from the east coast to Hawaii. You can position yourself but why waste the other miles if you don't have to. I'd only do that if I didn't have enough or needed to position for a specific flight on a specific aircraft (one with lie flat seats). You will likely not be able to find any flights to Hawaii on BA's site. You need to log into AA's website and look for the flights with the number of people you have traveling. The seats must be available at the saver level.

aa saver.jpg

Here you will see a search I did for a party of 4 flying FLL-HNL one way on October 25. I always search one way since it is easier to piece the award together for me. There aren't any saver awards for that date since the date is gray and says 40K. That means only standard awards are available. But I can see that there are saver awards for 4 on Nov 1-4 and 6-8. It is the same shade of green as the saver award box and says 20k. Keep in mind the BA AVios you will need will be more than 20k since their awards are distance based. So perhaps I decide that I am good to leave the following Friday, Nov 1st instead. I click on that date and get to this screen.

aa flight detail.jpg

Here I notice that I have 2 choices but none are out of FLL they are out of MIA. That's only 40 minutes away so I would be ok with that. Then I would choose which flight I want. Write down the departing flight number, time and airport, same with the connecting flight. Then go back and do the same thing for the return flight. Once you have your detailed flight info you would call British Airways 800-452-1201 and request the award flights. Sometimes, but not often, they will tell you they can't see the award, politely insist that it is there, ask them to scroll down since that is what happened "last time" and they found it or to call AA to verify. Hope that helps.

Whoa! First time posting after a first time visit to Disney this Christmas as a gift from family.

I think I'm understanding the idea with sign up bonuses, but the churning is where I'm a little lost. For example, the CSP card. After the initial sign up bonus points, are you able to get those again in a few years or then is it simply using the card for purchases to keep building points?

Still have a lot to learn but our goal is to go back on January 2019 for as little as possible!

Thanks everyone!

Be careful of what cards you churn as sometimes you won't be able to get the sign up bonus again. With Amex, bonuses are once per lifetime. With Chase, you must be under 5/24 in all card applications with all banks for some of their cards. If you have opened 5 or more cards over the previous 24 months Chase will auto deny you on the CSP, CSR, CF, CFU, Ink, Marriott, SW, United cards. In my case, I am always at LOL/24. I can't churn Chase cards. Also, I will likely earn far beyond the sign up bonus by keeping the card year over year. Plus one shouldn't poop where one eats so to speak :teeth:

Last edited:

The 5/24 rule is a Chase specific rule regarding approval on some of their cards. If you have opened 5 or more new credit card accounts from any bank over the last 24 months they will auto deny you know matter how good your credit, history with Chase, income, score etc. Therefore, the rule of thumb when starting out is to get the Chase cards that are subject to the 5/24 rule first.

With the Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP) card your 100,000 Ultimate Rewards (UR) points are worth .0125 per point ($1,250) if you were to use them to purchase travel through the Chase UR portal. Alternatively, you could transfer your points 1:1 to the following airlines and hotels United, SouthWest, British Airways, Singapore, Aer Lingus, Iberia, Air France, Korean, Virgin Atlantic, Marriott, Hyatt, Ritz Carlton and IHG.

I believe all of us here also pay balances in full each month as well. Paying interest would negate the value of points earned.

The fastest way to earn the points is through the sign up bonuses. Some will cancel and churn their cards if they have no use for them beyond the sign up bonus. Some will keep the cards if the value of benefits and points earning negate the fee. I started this hobby in 2012 and my credit score was in the high 600's and low 700's back then. I apply for and cancel between 5 - 8 cards per year and my score has not dipped below 800 for a few years. It goes up and down between 805 - 840. So yes, it does affect your credit but not negatively. You always take a small hit with a new application but that falls off within a year and the new line of credit lowers your credit utilization percentage which in turn raises your credit score. I would advise against cancelling older cards especially if they are no fee cards. Closing older cards will affect your average age of credit negatively.

Earning points beyond the sign up bonus of a new card involves maximizing spending categories. This is where you can earn more points by spending in a specific category depending on the card. For example, your CSP card earns 2 UR points per $ on dining and travel. You should always use that card when paying for anything in those categories. I have the Chase Sapphire Reserve which earns 3 UR points in the same categories and those UR points are worth .015 in the Chase UR portal. One of my strategies is to also use my Chase Freedom no fee card which has rotating quarterly spending categories that earn 5x UR points up to $1500 in spending. On their own, those Freedom point cannot be transferred to airlines and hotels and they are only worth .01 for a statement credit. So, I transfer those 7500 UR points that I earned on my Freedom card to my CSR account and they are worth more and I can use them to transfer directly to airlines.

This hobby has allowed me to mitigate my travel expenses and I definitely travel a lot more now. Of the regular posters here, I'm in the "use miles to get lie flat seats in first class on international flights" camp. There is absolutely no way I could possibly travel as much as I do and in first class flights if I did not use multiple cards and maximize spending categories and utilize shopping portals. DH and I go through a lot of points every year. I'll give you a list of our vacations over 2017 and how many miles or points we needed o secure our flights:

January - Adventures by Disney Winter in Wyoming trip (United first class 200,000 miles)
February - London for the weekend to see Harry Potter & the Cursed Child play (British Airways first class 400,000 miles, 100,000 Club Carlson points for hotel stay)
March - Aulani in Hawaii in first class (American Airlines 74k miles, 90k Citi Thank You points)
June/July - Scotland for a long weekend to see the Fairy Pools "slumming" it in business (British Airways 250,000 miles)
July - San Francisco to see Hamilton first class (American Airlines gift cards from purchases that triggered annual airline credit on credit cards and 35,000 Amex membership rewards points, 24k SPG points to stay at Westin)
August - Adventure by Disney Italy trip (British Airways 200,000 miles and earned travel together ticket with credit card)
November - flew to Iceland in first class (Delta paid with 380,000 UR points, stayed at Hilton forgot how many points but got a point free night too due to length of stay)

So that is over 1.7 million points and miles that DH and I blew through just this past year. We are in 2 player mode when it comes to applications and bonus category earnings but it takes multiple cards to maximize the bonus categories, give us options and maintain 2 - 3 million points and miles. Hope this helps @1GoldenSun

Wow! This is exactly the kind of information I'm looking for; thanks! I'm amazed at what you've been able to do; I think it's absolutely extraordinary. As I get older the thought of "lie flat seats on international flights" sounds very appealing. When my husband and I retire I would like to experience more of that kind of travel. In the meantime, as a family of four with a child at home for at least 9 more years, my current goal is to get us all wherever we're going as cheaply as possible.

I'm a non-traditional (which means "old") grad student so my husband currently earns the vast majority of our income. We have discussed taking a year (or maybe slightly less) to travel once I'm done with school, before I find a job. This will be approximately 12 to 18 months from now, so any points I can accrue in that time would be very helpful. My husband works partway across the state from where we live and flies back and forth about half the time (sometimes he drives) so he has quite a few ff miles, and he stays in a Marriott while he's away (3-4 nights a week) so he has a ton of Marriott points and is a lifetime Platinum member. This is all a good start, but there is so much I don't know about how to maximize our credit card use for the best benefits.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. I should probably hang on to the AmEx Blue Preferred because I've had it for a few years and longevity counts toward your credit score, correct? This card has a $95 annual fee, but pays 6% cash back for the first $6000 worth of groceries annually. So if I use this card solely for groceries for the first 7 months or so (until I hit $6000) I'm still coming out $265 ahead. I guess I should also figure out which of my cards pays the most back for gas and use that one for that. I also spend quite a bit of money on Amazon. Beyond these three things, I don't spend a lot of money.

Well, I do spend a fair amount at Disney. I'm not sure what the best card for that is. I've thought about getting a Disney Visa (the free one) just for the special meet and greets and few other perks, but every time I've checked over the last year the signup bonus has been uninspiring. I read that a lot of you buy Disney gift cards though avenues that garner you points (or at Target with the 5% off red card) and then use them for your Disney expenses. Is this preferable to just using a card with good "travel" cash back/points rewards? What's the best way to do it?

Regarding churning, I should get up to 5 Chase cards per 24 month period, get the bonus, and then cancel before I have to pay an annual fee? Is this too simplistic an explanation of this? I still have a lot of reading to do! With cards that have an annual fee, when do you pay that? Is it up front or after the first year? So can you sign up, get the bonus, and cancel before the year is up and avoid paying the annual fee? I'm getting offers from AmEx to upgrade to Platinum for 60,000 rewards points, but I have to spend $5000 in three months and membership is $550 a year. I'm not sure what 60,000 points even translates to in miles or dollars so I'm not sure if it's worth it, but it might be if I could avoid paying the annual fee. It's all very confusing to me still.

I could never get on board with the extreme couponing to save money on groceries/household items--I just wasn't interested enough. But I find all off this really intriguing and feel that getting to vacation more and possibly better would be entirely worth the time and effort put into it.

Just curious as to why you shouldn't fly into London?

Wow! This is exactly the kind of information I'm looking for; thanks! I'm amazed at what you've been able to do; I think it's absolutely extraordinary. As I get older the thought of "lie flat seats on international flights" sounds very appealing. When my husband and I retire I would like to experience more of that kind of travel. In the meantime, as a family of four with a child at home for at least 9 more years, my current goal is to get us all wherever we're going as cheaply as possible.

I'm a non-traditional (which means "old") grad student so my husband currently earns the vast majority of our income. We have discussed taking a year (or maybe slightly less) to travel once I'm done with school, before I find a job. This will be approximately 12 to 18 months from now, so any points I can accrue in that time would be very helpful. My husband works partway across the state from where we live and flies back and forth about half the time (sometimes he drives) so he has quite a few ff miles, and he stays in a Marriott while he's away (3-4 nights a week) so he has a ton of Marriott points and is a lifetime Platinum member. This is all a good start, but there is so much I don't know about how to maximize our credit card use for the best benefits.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. I should probably hang on to the AmEx Blue Preferred because I've had it for a few years and longevity counts toward your credit score, correct? This card has a $95 annual fee, but pays 6% cash back for the first $6000 worth of groceries annually. So if I use this card solely for groceries for the first 7 months or so (until I hit $6000) I'm still coming out $265 ahead. I guess I should also figure out which of my cards pays the most back for gas and use that one for that. I also spend quite a bit of money on Amazon. Beyond these three things, I don't spend a lot of money.

Well, I do spend a fair amount at Disney. I'm not sure what the best card for that is. I've thought about getting a Disney Visa (the free one) just for the special meet and greets and few other perks, but every time I've checked over the last year the signup bonus has been uninspiring. I read that a lot of you buy Disney gift cards though avenues that garner you points (or at Target with the 5% off red card) and then use them for your Disney expenses. Is this preferable to just using a card with good "travel" cash back/points rewards? What's the best way to do it?

Regarding churning, I should get up to 5 Chase cards per 24 month period, get the bonus, and then cancel before I have to pay an annual fee? Is this too simplistic an explanation of this? I still have a lot of reading to do! With cards that have an annual fee, when do you pay that? Is it up front or after the first year? So can you sign up, get the bonus, and cancel before the year is up and avoid paying the annual fee? I'm getting offers from AmEx to upgrade to Platinum for 60,000 rewards points, but I have to spend $5000 in three months and membership is $550 a year. I'm not sure what 60,000 points even translates to in miles or dollars so I'm not sure if it's worth it, but it might be if I could avoid paying the annual fee. It's all very confusing to me still.

I could never get on board with the extreme couponing to save money on groceries/household items--I just wasn't interested enough. But I find all off this really intriguing and feel that getting to vacation more and possibly better would be entirely worth the time and effort put into it.
My advice would be to do some reading and start to narrow things down - then ask questions. I've gotten 57 cards in the last 2 years and redeemed for over $50,000 in travel. Pretty much anybody could do what I've done with a good credit score and a little reading and analysis. Keep in mind though that many people have different theories on how to do this so you may receive conflicting advice - especially if you ask wide open questions.

If you're going to go hardcore at this you won't have "regular spend" anymore. You'll always be working on a min spend so if you're doing that I'd downgrade the Blue Pref to Blue everyday and avoid the AF. 6% sounds nice on the surface but signup bonuses can net you up to 50% back in purchases (and most are worth at least 15%).

The no AF Disney Visa is nice and always has a $200 gift card available thru referral. If you and spouse did this you'd have $400 (but I wouldn't touch that card until you're over 5/24 as it's not under that rule).

Not knowing your situation on the surface it looks like you and spouse can do this in 2 player mode. You could earn $4,000 worth of Southwest Flights by each signing up for 2 Southwest cards at the right time AND 2 companion passes so your kids would fly free with you anywhere until the end of 2019. You could also earn another $6k+ in travel thru some Chase UR cards (again all assuming you both are getting cards). Now everything I'm listing here would require $34,000 in combined minimum spend so it could keep you busy for awhile depending on how much you spend monthly.

I'll say again though that a lot of this advice is somewhat generic as I don't know your specific situation. My advice would be to narrow some things down yourself first and then seek some feedback or ask specific questions.

This is all a good start, but there is so much I don't know about how to maximize our credit card use for the best benefits.

I'm all about maximizing the spending power of your credit cards. $1 spent should not equal just 1 point/mile on whatever credit card you're using. Different credit cards offer different bonus categories. Your Chase Sapphire Preferred ("CSP") offers 2x Ultimate Rewards ("UR") points on travel and dining. The Chase Sapphire Reserve ("CSR") offers 3x UR on those same categories.

You already know this because you recognize that your Amex Blue Cash Preferred ("BCP") offers 6% cash back for the first $6,000 spent at grocery stores. Now you just have to look at your categories of spending, see where the holes are where you're just earning 1 point/mile per $1 spent, and find a credit card that offers a good bonus on that category of spend. You've already started thinking this way by thinking how you can earn more rewards back on gas.

I'd start back with the card(s) you already have and think about how you might not be maximizing its bonus(es). You're earning 6% cash back on your BCP when you use it at grocery stores. Grocery stores sell gift cards, including Amazon, Disney, and gas gift cards, which you say are your major spending categories. You can buy gift cards at grocery stores, and they will totally count towards your 6% cash back. Grocery stores like Kroger, HEB, Safeway, also often have sales or fuel rewards bonuses on certain gift cards, so if you time your gift card purchases to those promotions, you can get your 6% cash back on grocery (gift card) spend plus the extra fuel rewards to save on gas.

Continuing with the idea of using credit cards with certain bonus categories to buy gift cards to save you money at Amazon, Disney, and gas stations, some very useful cards for that are:

Chase Ink Business Cash ("CIC") - This is a business card from Chase that offers 5x UR points for every dollar spent at office supply stores. Office supply stores carry pretty much every kind of gift cards you could need, including Amazon, Disney, and gas stations. I believe the CIC also earns 5x UR through online electronic gift card vendors like Gyft, Swych, and CashStar.

Chase Ink Business Preferred ("CIP") - This is another business card from Chase that earns 3x UR points for every dollar on Gyft, Swych, and CashStar, but also Plastiq, which is a bill payment service that accepts credit card payments for a lot of categories of spending that you might not be able to use a credit card for otherwise.

The above cards also come with sizable signup bonuses: 30,000 UR points for the CIC, and 80,000 UR for the CIP. 1 UR point = 1 cent cash, but could be worth 1.25 cent per point ("ccp") if you're redeeming for travel booked through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal on your CSP, or 1.5 ccp when booked on the UR portal on a CSR.

The Chase Freedom - This card offers rotating 5x UR bonus categories for up to $1,500 spent, which changes every quarter. We just finished Q4, which offered 5x UR points spent at Walmart, Walmart .com, and department stores. The bonus category starting tomorrow offers 5x UR points on gas stations; internet, cable and phone services; and mobile payments like Chase Pay, Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.

Discover also has rotating bonus categories similar to how the Chase Freedom works, but I don't have any Discover cards so can't comment.

I'd also recommend you look at the Amex Premier Rewards Gold and the Amex Platinum eventually (for more discussion why, see my post on the /r/DISchurning subreddit), but you may want to stick to the Chase cards first because of Chase's 5/24 rule.

Here's a good resource to get more value out of your Amazon spending: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/complete-guide-saving-money-amazon-save-8-25/

My family spends a good amount of money on Disney, but we don't have the Disney Visa because outside of the bonus Disney Gift Card (what is it, $200?), I think there are credit cards that offer much better signup bonuses and value for dollar spent on the card, and there are a lot of ways to buy Disney Gift Cards at a discount. The Disney Visa is a Chase card, but it's not subject to Chase's 5/24 rule, so don't waste one of your first 5 slots (in 24 months) on it, because you can still be approved for it after you've been approved for more valuable cards.

In most cases, you cannot avoid the annual fee ("AF") because it's charged on your very first statement. A few cards may waive your first year's annual fee. You can cancel a card or product change ("PC") the card to a no-fee card, if available, after your first year is up to avoid the second year's fee. A few cards are also known to give you a retention offer as an incentive to keep the card if you call in to ask about canceling.

As much as I love the Amex Platinum, I cannot recommend you to take the offer to upgrade at just 60,000 Membership Rewards ("MR") points. Membership Rewards can be transferred to airline and hotel partners, or moved to a Charles Schwab account at 1.25 ccp, and most valuations put it at 1 ccp on the low end and up to 2 ccp on the higher end, depending on how you redeem your points. 60,000 MR points is already the public offer (available to everybody) for a new signup on the Platinum. Amex signup bonuses are generally once per lifetime per card product, so if you have that card or ever had that card, you cannot get a signup bonus again for that card. So this means you should try to apply for an Amex card only when you can get the highest bonus Amex offers on that card product. The Platinum's highest offer is 100,000 Membership Rewards, and there are a number of ways you can get targeted for the highest offer.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/cardmatch-offering-people-100000-points-american-express-platinum/

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/another-possible-way-get-100000-platinum-offer/

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/incr...bonuses-incognito-mode-back-list-offers-ymmv/

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/two-new-ways-access-higher-american-express-offers/

Yes, the Platinum carries a hefty $550 AF, but there are a lot of benefits that offer value to help offset the fee. (This is true with most premium travel cards, like the Amex Platinum and the CSR.) I posted about this recently:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i-love-credit-cards-so-much.3528202/page-518#post-58541853

Now would not be the best time to get the Amex Platinum because (1) it'll eventually count against 5/24 with Chase if you want to maximize the 5/24 cards you can apply for with Chase; and (2) the best time to get the Platinum is in early December, when you can "triple dip" the Platinum's airline travel credit and pay only 1 annual fee before possibly canceling.

There's so much for you to learn, and so much more for me to write but I've got to go for now.

For now, please think about what you want out of your travels, where your spending is, what's in your wallet; find out what airlines service your home airport; familiarize yourself with the different frequent flyer, hotel, and credit card rewards programs, how they're valued and what those miles and points might transfer to. You might also want to send @Albort or @SouthFayetteFan a private message about joining our /r/DISchurning subreddit, where we have more information about this hobby. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, post your questions to this board or the subreddit before making any big decisions like applying for a credit card! We're all glad to help, and we all hate to see a new member make mistakes.

Last edited:
I just did it, but I am not good with twitter. How do they know what Marriott account to give points to?

regardless, you should get a reply from @marriottrewards saying you got it!(or a DM) after that, the message can vary such as, your points will post within 24 hours... but in your case, it probably will say you need to register your account to receive the points.

the exact remark if your account is not linked --> Correct! Now connect your accounts by 8pm EDT today to get your points: http://bit.ly/2wEVRYs
the exact remark if your account is linked --> You got it! Your points will post in 24 hours or less. Thanks for playing with us this season!

edit: FYI, it looks like this is the last 1000 points for the NFL season... :(
edit2: hmm, got my DM reply... i got 2000 points...

Last edited:
I just got caught up reading all of the pages I missed while I was away earlier this month. I thought I would add another DP on my latest experience with Chase. While at 4/24 plus 1 AU I applied for the CF and got denied. I called recon and asked them to reconsider without the AU and offered to move credit lines, the agent seemed to want to help but kept putting me on hold then asking more questions like why so many cards, a question about our HELOC, what I use the cards for, what is on the HELOC etc.
Bottom line was no more love from Chase until they see how I use the cards I already have. Tends to suggest they are watching a little closer.
My cards include Disney 2011, Amazon 2012, BJs AU 12/16, SW Plus 4/2017, CSP 4/2017, SW Premier 6/2017, CIP 9/2017, Marriott 11/2017.

I moved on to the Aviator Red for the 60,000 bonus miles, instant approval.

Any suggestions for what next? I'd like to squeeze in something to help offset park tickets in March.

I just got caught up reading all of the pages I missed while I was away earlier this month. I thought I would add another DP on my latest experience with Chase. While at 4/24 plus 1 AU I applied for the CF and got denied. I called recon and asked them to reconsider without the AU and offered to move credit lines, the agent seemed to want to help but kept putting me on hold then asking more questions like why so many cards, a question about our HELOC, what I use the cards for, what is on the HELOC etc.
Bottom line was no more love from Chase until they see how I use the cards I already have. Tends to suggest they are watching a little closer.
My cards include Disney 2011, Amazon 2012, BJs AU 12/16, SW Plus 4/2017, CSP 4/2017, SW Premier 6/2017, CIP 9/2017, Marriott 11/2017.

I moved on to the Aviator Red for the 60,000 bonus miles, instant approval.

Any suggestions for what next? I'd like to squeeze in something to help offset park tickets in March.

yikes, that is considered a red flag right there haha. I think u got very lucky.
Id say, hit SPGs right now. Those cards are rumored to go into extinct mid next year. Citi cards are pretty good too but there isnt any bonuses there. Maybe Amex cards would be a nice hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!