I love the flexibility of DVC!

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
We joined DVC (home resort VWL) last year and stayed on points for the first time in October at OKW.

This October we'd planned a big trip with b-i-l and s-i-l and their families in a GV at OKW (with a lot of banking and borrowing! ;) ) for one week of our Florida fortnight but, knowing the GVs are booked up pretty quickly, I got 3 x Studios at VWL at 11 months out to make sure we had some accommodation if I couldn't get the GV. DH, DDs and I were also spending our final night of the fortnight in a VWL Studio.

At seven months out I called daily for the GV and managed to get the first four days of the seven we wanted, and waitlisted for the remainder. Day five came through a couple of months later, but the more I thought about VWL the more I thought how much the rest of the family would enjoy staying there. So.......... I've now come off the waitlist and am looking forward to:

5 nights in a GV at OKW
2 nights in Studios at VWL
off to the Gulf coast for six nights
last night in a Studio in BWV (preferred view):Pinkbounc

Can't wait to try out all these 'new' places!

Hi, Hilary. Sounds pretty good to me. You will all enjoy everywhere, just as we do. In Dec 2003 we are using a lot of points - haven't quite managed to work out which ones yet! - for a one week stay at Fort Wilderness and one week at BWV with DD and her partner - then to be husband. I think at that time of the year I am going to have to ring daily for BWV just as you had to because it's the DISCON time of the year, I think. And then, as I think you know cos I'm sure I've told just about everyone, we have exchanged points to go to the ranch. Such a variety of things to do with a bit of careful planning. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That sounds great Hilary. Bet you can't wait :D
Those Grand Villas look awesome!

Flexible is gooooood isn't it? :)

Hilary, it'll be great! I really enjoyed my little stay at BWV and VWL this past trip - it was nice trying two totally different resorts and getting two totally different experiences :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter