I made Piratesmates Pork Loin and Beans and Pumba's stuffed Sausages

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
In the past 2 weeks I have made the two above mentioned recipes.

Pumba's stuffed sausages were yummy. They were easy to make and my husband, I and one daughter really liked them. The other daughter decided she doesn't like sausage anymore. Oh well -- kids! The only thing I will do next time is save some of the cheese that goes on top and put it on part way through cooking so it doesn't brown so much.

Yesterday I made Piratesmate's Pork loin and beans recipe. It was soooo easy -- just toss it together and let it cook. The only pork loins my store had were marinated, so I bought a pork butt shoulder and used that. It comes wrapped in netting and I cooked it that way, so it would stay together. It was a 4 pounder so it took a little longer to cook than the recipe said. After it cooked the meat was very tender. We all enjoyed it -- except for the same daughter who won't eat anything that sits next to fat -- LOL. She had a peanut butter and banana sandwich. We are having the leftovers tonight.

I would highly recommend both recipes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter