• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i make my ADRs 2 weeks from today and still deciding.....please help!

janloz

Wishing I was at WDW now.
Hi everyone,

We are going from Sept 11th-18th for my bday and staying at BC :lovestruc for the first time thanks to 40% off pin. :cool1: I will hopefully have all my ADRs done by this time in 2 weeks. We have planned most of our ADRs in the BC/YC, Broadwalk and Epcot area since we are staying at BC and really wanted to try some more Signature dining.

There are 4 of us: DH:will eat pretty much anything except Mexican or spicy stuff, not breakfast eater but willing to go to a few breakfast ADRs. DS (12): LOVES steak, some seafood, willing to try most thing. Can't seem to fill him up lately :rotfl2DD (9): picky eater, will eat anything with "nugget", pasta, hotdogs, etc. Typical kid. Myself: willing to try most things, i don't want to do buffets for dinners since I am the one who usually doesn't get to eat since i will be making trips to buffets with kids.

We are doing Deluxe dining plan.

Here is our plan:

Sat. 9/11: Arrive at BC around 3pm
Dinner: 6pm Teppan Edo

Sun. 9/12: Quick breakfast with snack credits
Lunch: `1pm 50's PT (have done dinner here twice but not lunch)
Dinner: 7pm Yachtsman Steakhouse

Mon 9/13: My bday
Breakfast: 8:15am Crystal Palace
Lunch: Snacks in park
Dinner: 7pm Calf. Grill (wishes at 9pm)

Tues 9/14:
Breakfast: 9:30am Chef Mickeys
Lunch: split something at WPE while in DTD
Dinner: 4pm Beaches & Cream or Plaza before MNSSHP

Wed 9/15: Snacks for breakfast
Lunch: Try assorted food in Epcot countries
Dinner: 7pm Le Cellier

Thursday 9/16: Snacks for breakfast or maybe Cape May
Lunch: Flame tree BBQ
Dinner: This is where i need help. Considering: Narcoossees (DH & I ate here last time and it was just ok), Kona (had ADR last time and cancelled), or return to WCC (family fav)....will take any suggestions. All the park close early so willing to take any resort or park suggestions.

Friday 9/17:
Breakfast: Boys are doing Surfing lessons at TL so just DD and I for Akerhaus at 8:30am
Lunch: not sure maybe Beaches and Cream
Dinner: 7pm Flying Fish

Saturday, 9/18:

Breakfast: Cape May (if not on Thursday) or Room Service (nice treat on last day.

Lunch: 2pm Tutto Italia before heading back to BC for ME around 5pm

Any suggestions, comments, etc are appreciated and welcome.

thanks.

Have you thought about trying Citricos? My DH and I ate there last Oct and loved it.

Have you thought about trying Citricos? My DH and I ate there last Oct and loved it.

How kid friendly is it? I am just concerned kids will get bored with "fancy" signature dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter