I met Steve and Charles!!

Gee wiz - Pete, John, and Kevin aren't that old, peeps.... Rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated. They are STILL the future.
And, as I've said here before, I'm pretty sure they're all younger than me...... Always gives me a boost to feel like an old fogey. LOL. :crutches:

Last edited:
Gee wiz - Pete, John, and Kevin aren't that old, peeps.... Rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated. They are STILL the future.

But SHOULD they be? They've been doing a lot of "gee whiz Disney was much better in the 70's, 80's, 90's,...' The new generation of Disney goers don't have that measuring stick. They care about today and the future. Seems like Ryno, Craig, and Steve are youthful and still excited about covering The World. The older guys I think have slunk into that old, wealthy demographic with their reviews and tastes. Still a market for that, but I don't think it's by and large the DIS market of today.

When Pete switches his signoff to "Stay out of the damn Golden Corral buffet after 4:30 p.m., because that's when the place gets INSANE with the crowds and the noise and the kids running all over the place and messing up the soft-serve machine"....

THAT'S when it'll be time for him to hang it up.

Until then.....false.

When Pete switches his signoff to "Stay out of the damn Golden Corral buffet after 4:30 p.m., because that's when the place gets INSANE with the crowds and the noise and the kids running all over the place and messing up the soft-serve machine"....

THAT'S when it'll be time for him to hang it up.

Until then.....false.

Even then, he's just giving an accurate warning

My intent in my post was not to shame any of the crew (which appears that others misunderstood), but merely point out there are strong qualities in the "newer" contributors. I think the team is vertically/functionally well rounded.

My intent in my post was not to shame any of the crew (which appears that others misunderstood), but merely point out there are strong qualities in the "newer" contributors. I think the team is vertically/functionally well rounded.
I'm so happy that you got to meet the guys!! On my trip last year I saw Craig, Ryno, Oliver and Spencer at Disney Springs but was too shy to say hi haha!

I'm so happy that you got to meet the guys!! On my trip last year I saw Craig, Ryno, Oliver and Spencer at Disney Springs but was too shy to say hi haha!
You know NOT to be shy next time, right? I would be too, have not met any of The Team (yet), but also totally believe them when they say "Please come up to us, and say hello". So I AM hoping to meet some of them some day, and WON'T be shy! :)

Your so lucky to have got to met them. The closest I got was a few years ago I was at the Boardwalk sitting on the round sofa in the lobby and my partner came down and said "weren't those the people from that podcast you watch?" to which I replied "who? where?, I didn't see anybody" I was on the wrong side so I asked @DisneyKevin on Twitter if that was them and sure enough I missed them by sitting on the wrong side of the sofa!

Last week I was watching Oliver's podcast and he had a guy in it, I think his name was Adam....anyways I was standing in line for the people mover and was like "I think thats the guy that was in oliver's vlog but I'm not sure". I didn't say anything cause I wasn't exactly sure who he was, but I went home, rewatched the video and sure enough it was him.

the trip prior to that I was at Disney Spring and some guy started recording in front of the lego store about the dragon in the water just to the side where I was standing, so as soon as he was done I had to ask "So what podcast am I going to have to subscribe to now" and he told me he was with, really nice guy.

It amazes me that in this generation of You Tube and pod casters that they are now considered 'famous or Celebs'

Shouldn't ever be too nervous to say hello

You just listed my favorites! I miss Oliver on the show, but still love watching Craig, Ryno, Steve and Pete. I'd be ok if it was just them.

Agree. I've met pretty much all of the Podcasters over the years and they are all really nice folks who love to chat with the listeners.

so totally agree! i've been blessed to meet several of the podcasters and found them to be so very nice and personable....and approachable..
i hope to have more opportunities in the future!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!