I Miss Charles!

I miss Walter

We already have a speculation thread, we don’t need to get into why they split...

Whoever mentioned tension between Charles and Pete: pretty sure Charles lived with Pete for a time, so I doubt there was much tension there.

We already have a speculation thread, we don’t need to get into why they split...
Totally not my intent! I was just being snarky. Sorry if that came across wrong. I just tire of all of the “what happened to xyz” comments. If they wanted us to know, they would tell us. Otherwise it’s none of our business. Yes I miss people too but I understand that there is a myriad of reasons why people change jobs and move on in life. I’ve done it several times myself.

Totally not my intent! I was just being snarky. Sorry if that came across wrong. I just tire of all of the “what happened to xyz” comments. If they wanted us to know, they would tell us. Otherwise it’s none of our business. Yes I miss people too but I understand that there is a myriad of reasons why people change jobs and move on in life. I’ve done it several times myself.

No sorry, I too was being facetious! Pete did address it once, he simple said something like “Walters fine, we just aren’t together anymore”. That’s all we need to know really!

Whoever mentioned tension between Charles and Pete: pretty sure Charles lived with Pete for a time, so I doubt there was much tension there.

I thought he moved out and Sean moved in?

New boy in the neighborhood
Lives downstairs and it's understood.
He's there just to take good care of me,
Like he's one of the family.

Charles in Charge
Of our days and our nights
Charles in Charge
Of our wrongs and our rights

And I sing, I want,
I want Charles in Charge of me.

Charles in Charge
Of our days and our nights
Charles in Charge
Of our wrongs and our rights

And I sing, I want,
I want Charles in Charge of me.

I thought he moved out and Sean moved in?

Not to go off piste or fuel speculation, but Pete lives with someone (Pete mentioned his “housemate” had been doing the grocery shopping during the pandemic on a non-dis Podcast)- but I don’t think it’s Sean; as they often refer to Seans house in the moving to orlando shows.

Charles was my favorite and I see nothing wrong with appreciation threads for old Dis crew. The disparaging snipey comments bring to mind how cult members or members of orthodox religious sects aren’t allowed to talk about those who left. If it annoys you, don’t click on it.

Ok, I'll just say it... I don't miss Charles. Actually, I was glad he left. I dont mean him any ill will, but his personality just did not go over with me. Now I appreciate a snarky or witty comment as much as the next guy, but Charles couldnt speak a sentence without having to make a smart *** comment. It was even to the point where he felt he had to interject himself into every conversation just to try and make a weak joke. And the way he dressed... he just came across as a pretentious jerk, but at least he didnt wear a backwards baseball cap.

Ok, I'll just say it... I don't miss Charles. Actually, I was glad he left. I dont mean him any ill will, but his personality just did not go over with me. Now I appreciate a snarky or witty comment as much as the next guy, but Charles couldnt speak a sentence without having to make a smart *** comment. It was even to the point where he felt he had to interject himself into every conversation just to try and make a weak joke. And the way he dressed... he just came across as a pretentious jerk, but at least he didnt wear a backwards baseball cap.

tell us how you really feel

You are absolutley right. I dont expect it to be all positive and people will have different opinions than me, and that is ok. I didnt post this to argue, or to try and change anyones mind, or to tell people they are wrong for feeling the way they do. I just figured if people can say they miss Charles I can state I dont.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!