I must have missed this-Contemporary DVC?????

Michele

DIS Veteran
The 5/29 Listener Email show had a question about DVC and the Contemporary. I must have missed this news. The last I remember hearing on an old podcast was that this was only a rumor, not true. When did that news change?

Well, I heard it on a different podcast (Netcot) when they got a hold of the paperwork Disney submitted to Orlando prior to construction a few weeks ago.

It is - technically - still a rumor. We've had confirmation on it from a number of sources, but nothing 'official' as of yet. They'll announce when they're ready for pre-sale, and by then, the hype will be out of control.

Pete

Holy cow! How did I miss this? That has been our dream! lol. Maybe by the time it's ready, we'll be ready to buy! We'll have to start saving now! lol.

We were talking a look at the model AKL villas last week (unabashedly drooling here), and I just casually asked the CM nearby about progress with the CRVs. He just grinned and said, "This is a conversation I need to walk away from."

Don't need more point there, but it sure does make for a nice option.

It is - technically - still a rumor. We've had confirmation on it from a number of sources, but nothing 'official' as of yet. They'll announce when they're ready for pre-sale, and by then, the hype will be out of control.

Pete

There is some pretty interesting info on the DVC boards about a DISer's FIL working on the steel bid. The latest post indicates that the 2 top floors are GVs, or at least that is the rumor. On today's podcast you mentioned that you guys are going to the parks. What are the chances of doing some undercover scouting for the DIS???? That would be great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter