• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a good map of LA

I did some searching and the best I could find were at visitcalifornia.com

They are broken down into area maps of LA and surrounding areas. They seem to have alot of tourist destinations marked. Might be worth checking out if you havent found anything better.

-Howry

If you are, then be sure to ask your rental agency for maps. Often they are free and not too detailed.
I'd be happy to send you some...I can get them free from AAA. PM me if you want some.

Also remember LA's tourist spots are spread out much further then those in Orlando. If there are specific things you want to see like all amusement parks, Hollywood, star sights, shopping etc. With those details I am sure some of us locals can help you out some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter