I need a partner for Expedition Everest Challenge!

RENThead09

DIS Veteran
I found someone with a bib to sell, but it is part of a 2 person team and they would like to sell as a pair.

It also states in the rules that you have to complete the obstacle course and challenge together if you are part of a team.

SOOOOO...if there is anyone looking to do the event and partner up, please let me know. I can get you the info on bib cost and the seller.

I am just doing this for fun. Do a 12 min mile (or a little slower if it is crazy hot). Did Goofy in January.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

I found someone with a bib to sell, but it is part of a 2 person team and they would like to sell as a pair.

It also states in the rules that you have to complete the obstacle course and challenge together if you are part of a team.

SOOOOO...if there is anyone looking to do the event and partner up, please let me know. I can get you the info on bib cost and the seller.

I am just doing this for fun. Do a 12 min mile (or a little slower if it is crazy hot). Did Goofy in January.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry,,I'm too slow for ya. Hope you find someone.

Hi Rent, I would love to run with you as your Expedition Everest partner. Are you still looking? I sure hope so. I missed the registration and really want to do this one.

Please let me know.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!