I need Help on Planning a SUPRIZE Engagement at WDW !!!

Dizneyman71

Earning My Ears
Ladies and gentleman I need your help!!! I have a very special women in my life I would like to propose to.
Let me tell you a little about us ….We met online about a year ago my heading was Dizneyman looking for Dizneygirl that is how I met Jennifer. She responded to my ad, she is a great person very out-going, intelligent, and family oriented. We are a team now ready to conquer all that life throws our way.
I have been collecting Disney for about 15 years now and love every minuet of it I have been to WDW no less then 48 times in the past ten years, it is a place where I can relax and come back to reality, watch all the people, families, and children living there dreams, loving life. There is no place better then Disney !!
This is where I need your help I need some special romantic, crazy, and off the walls ideas so I can propose I am looking for something different something no one has done.
We will be going there at the end of February for Business and will be staying at Fort Wilderness so time is a ticking please help !!! e-mail me with your ideas

Thank you !!!
Ryan

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I just responded to someone else who is wanting to plan an engagement. They used to, in 2000, have things you could set up with them. I don't know if they still do but my story is one of the best I have ever heard. Like I said in my other message though I am little biased!! If you would like me to get the information to you just e-mail me and I will find out who my husband worked with. They set up everything for us at the rose garden during the fireworks. then a yacht took us around the lagoon and a limo took us back to our hotel. I know you said you wanted to do something no one else has done but this BLEW me away. I didn't know of anyone else who got engaged that way so it is pretty unique. Let me know if you want more information. smbodenr@iupui.edu

Gifts of a Lifetime can help you plan the most unique and special "events" for your proposal. I just got back from a trip and used them for an event for my friend at MGM. It was the best surprise! Jane with Gifts of a Lifetime was wonderful to work with and she has all sorts of events you can choose from - I know she has one where she will have a buried treasure (your ring in a treasure box) buried on one of the hotel beaches and your girl will have to follow a treasure hunt to find it. THe best part is the element of surprise. Jane has a website, www.giftsofalifetime.com - you can tell her "Puffy" sent you and she'll tell you all about the event she helped me plan for my friend. It was truely worth the "investment" - I've never seen my friend more surprised in her life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter