I need help please!

HELP!

Earning My Ears
This is Beauty (Beth) from the boards...mostly the CB...anyway when I try to post or reply to a thread it asks for my username which is Beauty and my password which is 44444 When I type it in and then submit it tells me I'm not logged on so when I type all the info in again and hit submit it will tell me reset by peer or something like that. So I registered again under HELP! and it has let me post once and one time it didn't. I hope this will post. What is wrong?? What do I need to do, it won't let me private message or email or anything!

HELP..I'm addicted!!

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#00009c>Okay, Beth. Looks like it is working now. :D

Hiya Beauty...I just received word that you replied to a post of mine. But...I deleted my post last night....so I don't know what your response is..hehe, but thank you anyway. I do have another post on the resort board that no one is replying to.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter