I need honest opinions please.... Totally upset about these shirts

If you paid via Credit Card or Paypal or if there is any way to dispute the charges, I would do it. You work hard for your money and should expect quality work in return for it. Would you eat at a restaurant if the Filet Minion came out looking like a hamburger patty? Yes they are both beef and are edible, but you paid the price of the steak and that is what you expect to get. I'm sorry this happened to you.

These are NOT acceptable. I have disputed charges on CC for less justification than this and my CCs have ALWAYS backed me up. (I don't dispute often--maybe half a dozen times over some 30 odd years.) There is no way I would pay good money for such sloppy work.

I have not replied because I have provided the seller with these reviews. I did not want to sway anyone views by posting more than I did. I am still waiting to hear back from her.

:rotfl2:

"Look at what these people of this message board said about them"

Yes, using the opinions of a Disney obsessed group is not bias at all...

I doubt the opinions of people on anonymous message board are going to do anything for your plight it is almost laughable to do so. I get the feeling that you bought these from an independent seller found on ETSY or Facebook and failed to do proper research. Now you are hoping to recoup your money. I am not sure if you will ever see the money again. Let it be a lesson to do proper research before making a purchase. I hope your trip goes well and thanks for the laugh.

Wow. They are insanely bad. If you bought them from Etsy I would be fascinated to see the listing.

I know, right? It's almost like, you'd only wear that shirt because your 5yo made it for you, and you're a proud mom. It would be a hoot, if the poor OP weren't looking for nice shirts for a big family vacation.

Not making light of your circumstances, OP, I do feel your pain. But those shirts are almost worth some kind of mention on a "fail" website.

Sloppy work. I agree with other posters: if she won't issue a refund, go to the corporate sponsor and/or contact your credit card company as soon as possible. Also, although it is another expense, if you can afford it another poster's idea about having your group pick out t-shirts while on the trip (maybe to wear on the last day or toward the end?) could be a fun way to turn it around and still end up with your commemorative t-shirt.

Did you order these off etsy? From a local person? Knowing where they came from will make all the difference in getting your money back, I think. Either way, whoever made these probably used professional photos as a sample to ensure sales. Or they were just unaware of how hard it was and have no idea it looks bad. Just like a site like cakewrecks where you get really bad versions of what people actually wanted.

My 6 year old can make nicer shirts for you!!! Definitely get your money back!!!! That’s terrible!

Are you sure the website wasn’t ‘have kindergarteners make shirts for you .com?’ Wow.

Is this a joke? I feel like you are going to comment “just kidding” any minute. I am wondering like others if this was from Etsy where you saw some of her other work before ordering these. I hope you paid with PayPal and can recoup some of your money. I would absolutely demand a refund for this.

Wow. So bad! I teach kindergarten, and my students can cut better than that. For real.
Also, I am NOT good with a sewing machine at ALL but I could definitely do better than that, and still-- I sure wouldn't consider selling anything I made.

Yikes... I don't know why anybody would look at that and buy it. She even shows how awful and frayed it looks after washing! And for $20?? Wow.
After looking at it, it seems that the OP got exactly what she paid for. Exactly what she ordered.

Now, do I think these shirts are worth $20? No way. But after seeing what was advertised, I'm hard pressed to have a problem with what was delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter