I need ideas for Disney last name

FindMeInFantasyland

Earning My Ears
I need a fake last name to use for work social media and general stuff. Like a placeholder last name. I want it to be disney related, any ideas? My first name is Charisse (sounds like sha-reese)

Thanks!!!!

My fake facebook is a Disney name, not going to say which one but it's a character's name from an obscure old black and white Disney movie that is one of my favorite movies. Are you looking for suggestions that are obviously disney names (which Facebook will flag if it's too obvious) or just something that is subtle?

My fake facebook is a Disney name, not going to say which one but it's a character's name from an obscure old black and white Disney movie that is one of my favorite movies. Are you looking for suggestions that are obviously disney names (which Facebook will flag if it's too obvious) or just something that is subtle?
I would like for it to be subtle so I can use it everywhere online without looking questionable. Everyone else uses their real last names, I just don't feel comfortable with that. There are a whole bunch of scary people out there!

Why do you need a fake name for work? Do you mean to HIDE from work? If so if that is your true first name, I would consider using a fake first name too.

I used Frank Smith as a fake name . Not sure why, especially since it I am female and that is typically a male name.

Since it's for work, I'd do something subtle and fairly standard sounding since you already have a nice level of uniqueness with your first name. (I love your name, BTW) How about Banks?

Why do you need a fake name for work? Do you mean to HIDE from work? If so if that is your true first name, I would consider using a fake first name too.

I used Frank Smith as a fake name . Not sure why, especially since it I am female and that is typically a male name.
Definitely not to hide from work. I just prefer my home address be somewhat unknown by clients, stalkers, unstable people in general. If someone has your name they can look up your property taxes, home address, dog liscenses, etc etc.

I would like for it to be subtle so I can use it everywhere online without looking questionable. Everyone else uses their real last names, I just don't feel comfortable with that. There are a whole bunch of scary people out there!
Totally understand. After I separated from my ex-husband, I de-activated my facebook and created one with an alias that I only gave to a few select friends. So you are going to use your first name? Let me think about it. What are some of your favorite Disney rides/movies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter