I need lots of HELP!!!

PoohPrincess76

<font color=magenta>I can't believe I have nothing
Ok, so we are going to DL in January. :cool1: 3 days to split between the two parks. :cheer2: I was thinking Friday at DL (9:00am-10:00pm), Saturday at DCA (10am-9pm) and split Sunday between the two, mostly DL I think. We know we want to do Lunch one day at Blue Bayou, Dinner at Wine Country Trattoria and a meal at the Plaza Inn (lunch or dinner, not real set). This is a suprise trip for my DDs birthday and we thought Friday at Blue Bayou we could do the whole birthday celebration thing. We are also doing the Lilo breakfast Monday before we leave since we won't be at any park that day. Does anyone else have better suggestions. The short hours at DCA throw things off. Although, there isn't nearly as much there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You aren't locked in to spending a day in only one park, so go ahead and park hop. That way, DCA's shorter hours won't really be an issue.

What most people do is start out at DL when it gets crowded go to DCA and then back to DL. I don't think an entire day needs to be devoted to DCA. Unless you really want to. We some times go back and forth all day as it is easy to do..

I think there is a ton to do at DCA.....we would plan to go there everyday to ride ToT, Soaring, Screaming, Turtle Talk as a minimum.There are many other rides etc that deserve a least one ride each!
I also reccomend hopping every day.

Judy from Boise said:
I think there is a ton to do at DCA.....we would plan to go there everyday to ride ToT, Soaring, Screaming, Turtle Talk as a minimum.There are many other rides etc that deserve a least one ride each!
I also reccomend hopping every day.

Oh yeah thats for sure....I do go to DL the very first day because well because its DL duh! but when the park starts getting crowded I hit DCA...but after the first day Im gonna hit DCA first!...I do plan to do TOT during my stay back to back as long as I can stand it :rotfl: ...most ive ever done it b2b is 12 times...wonder what Im gonna do this time :scratchin

I think your plans are really good, but remember that you can go back to the main DL park when DCA closes. So you can still take advantage of thigns in that park once DCA closes. That way you are getting the most out of your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter