I need me some Disney!!!

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
We are on day 9 with no power. It's so hot and humid, I can't bear to go inside the house. I have eaten enough cold Poptarts to last a lifetime. There are mosquitoes the size of small farm animals in my house. My neighbor's generator is 5 feet from my bedroom window, and sounds like someone idling a lawn mower right by my head.

But in a mere 80 days, we will be back at WDW.... and that is keeping me going!! I am sooooo ready for this trip. :banana:

So... why do YOU "need some Disney"?? :smickey:

Gina,

:hug: I'm so sorry that you are still without power. I wish I could send you some. :) Wow, your Disney trip sounds like a much needed time to get away and have some much needed rest and pixie dust! Please know that I am sending you some :wizard: as we speak...in hopes of getting electricity back on soon.

My need for Disney is just a need of Memories with my Mom and the most magical place on earth before her passing. We both love that place more than anything, and when she found out she had colon cancer, and her doctor told her to go do whatever she wanted to do while she still can, she chose to take a mother/daughter only trip to WDW at Christmas. It was awesome. :cloud9: So, I know return to have a great time and relive some great memories with Mom and make new ones with other friends and family member!

Again, I sure hope you get electricity back soon. Just know that I'm thinking and praying for you and your family! :hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry about your mom, Angie... But so glad you got a chance to make those memories at WDW with her!! What a trip to cherish.

The power being out still is a big inconvenience, but just an inconvenience. I just miss air conditioning like crazy. :) But I just keep thinking about our upcoming trip, and how sweet it is going to be after all this Ike mess, and I can't help but sit here and smile! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter