!i Need Park Info!

brokeclown1307

Earning My Ears
Im staying at the Caribean Beach Resort from june 18th to june
2-something.....we are eating at various character meals excluding chef mickeys. I am riding all of the rides...can you give me your thoughts about these places...?...i need some info about these rides:
Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
big thunder mountain
splash mountain
space mountain
test track
?.
thanx!

:bounce:

Hi and welcome to the DIS. It would be helpful to know more about your touring party - for example some rides have height restrictions...

Thanks
jaysue

Originally posted by brokeclown1307
Im staying at the Caribean Beach Resort from june 18th to june
2-something.....we are eating at various character meals excluding chef mickeys. I am riding all of the rides...can you give me your thoughts about these places...?...i need some info about these rides:

All great rides...none of them are suitable for the two young ones so you would need to do the chuck-a-bubba baby swap/relay. Basically you both line up with the family, tell a CM you want to do the Baby Swap - one rides while the other watches the kids then you swap the kids to the person who rode and then that person rides

Another approach might be for one adult to take the 13yr old and the other take the other kids and then swap the "kids" so both adults get to experience the rides they want to do. For example, one adult could take the little ones to Living Seas/The land while the other goes with the 13yr old to Test Track. One adult could take the 13yr old to BTMRR and Splash while the other takes the kids to Country Bear Jamboree/Liberty Belle Riverboat/Jungle Cruise. Lots of possibilities and combinations!!!

Height will not be an issue for your 13 yr old:

Rockin Roller Coaster 48" height
Tower of Terror 40" height
big thunder mountain 40" height
splash mountain 40" height
space mountain 44" height
test track 40" height
?.
thanx!

:bounce:

All of those are great rides.

Space Mountain is my family's favorite. A great indoor coaster that offers some good thrills, but not too rough and no loops.

Rock N Rollercoaster is another good coaster, but faster with loops that go upside down from the very beginning. Also, you are catapulted at the start to get you going, it provides a great rush but can take your breath away.

Test Track is fun but can be a little rough as you go through a simulation of how they test out new cars' performance. You even go through a heat and cold endurance test, but it isn't uncomfortable. The big rush comes when you zip along the track around the outside of the building reaching speeds of 65 miles per hour...the fastest one at WDW.

Big Thunder Mountain is more of what you'd be used to experiencing at a Six Flags or other park. A good coast with lots of twists, turn but no loops. Good theme and lots to see as you go zipping by outside.

Spash Mountain is an easy ride, and you get to see all the characters from Song of the South, B'rear Rabbit and Bear. You wind in and out of the mountain on your way to the top while getting to see the animatronic characters. The drop is steep, but not too bad...at least for adults. You will get wet.

Tower of Terror is another family favorite. They have just changed the programming, so the computer determines how each elevator will react and what drop sequence it will use, so you can ride it several times and get a new experience each time. You could drop immediately, or go up and then drop. You do go weightless for a few seconds and may come up out of your seat, but the lap bar keeps you safe.

Hope this helps and you know these are based on my opinions....and I'm a big fan of thrill rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter