• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need some one to talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: I'm happycamper87s daghter can eney one talk to me who is a kid :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I'm sorry, but you really need to talk directly to your parents and not somebody in cyberspace that you don't know or have your best interests in as a concern.

Larry

Hi...I did see that you were posting on the kids thread earlier. That is the place where kids whose parents are part of the Disboards camping forum post. Keep checking back there, I'm sure one of the other kids will be posting shortly. :wizard:

I'm sorry, but you really need to talk directly to your parents and not somebody in cyberspace that you don't know or have your best interests in as a concern.

Larry

Larry, why? She is looking for someone to chat too. There is a whole thread for kids to talk, should she stay off the computer till she is 18? The crying smilies are probably because she is sad no kids are online.

I am pretty sure it is not your place to be telling her what she can and can't do. Man, this just chaps my goat!!! :sad2:

John - I think Larry was just reading her post wrong. He didn't mean anything by it -- just looking out for a child. It sounded like a cry for help, but I think you're right - she's just looking for somebody to chat with her own age! :)

Happycamper87's Daughter -- just keep watching the kid thread HERE and other kids will show up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter