I need to be convinced

You know, I have never understood the whole negative resort thing. I am not referring to you OP...I am referring to the whole "a new resort has been built so let's post every single negative thing we can about it".

I have been a member since 1997, when there was only OKW & BWV on WDW property. When they built VWL, it was too far out, the bus service was lousy, the rooms were too dark, the end rooms overlook the dumpster. When they built the BCV, none of the rooms had a lagoon view, only a few of the rooms had an Epcot view, the staff didn't make you feel welcome, every single CM didn't say "welcome home" every 5 minutes, the rooms were small, housekeeping was lousy.

Now it's the same with SSR.

I have stayed in all the resorts. They are all lovely in their own way. I have never had any major problems with the CMs anywhere. I have had a few minor problems with the rooms over the years in terms of maintenance issues, but they were always handled promptly and efficiently. Each resort gives you a different type of vacation...some are more relaxed, some are more in the "thick" of things...but we've always had a great time.

I imagine that SSR will be the same. It won't be perfect...nothing ever is. But it will be very nice and a lot of fun. You're at Disney...how bad can it be???????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter