I need to vent!

B

bridgetf

I'm so annoyed. I bought four pins at 'that' auction place as a surprise for a friend. The reason I bought them was that the auction said they were created for DLP and that they would not be available for sale for several months. My friend is the type that gets everything when it just comes out, so I jumped on these pins, thinking they were a new item.

Come to find out, they are pins from cheappins.com that have been available on that site since October 2000. I asked the seller about it, and she said she meant it wasn't available at DLP yet. How incredibly bogus!

I hate when people put intentionally misleading stuff in their ads.

I agree. I have seen pins advertised as castmember pins only to look at them and realize they are rack pins. When I called them on it, the answer is I traded them from a castmember so they are castmember pins. GEEZ!

Same thing here I thought I was getting a CM millionaire pin but got the rack pin. Grrrrrrrrr
Promised this pin to a little boy now I have to go and try to trade for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter