I Pulled Zee Trigger

Katya

Earning My Ears
I've been prevaricating around the bush for a long time now, and finally... I went ahead and FedExed my first deposit, signed and notarized documents, and my hopes and dreams to Disney for 210 points in SSR. This was a huuuuge decision for me, since I've never spent so much on something before (I don't own a car or a house or a boat or a plane or a shuttle or a time machine, etc). All a day before I leave for Japan for my first real vacation in five years.

OH MY GOD ASJLSDFJLSDJFLKJWERJLSDJFLSJDFKLSJDLJXCVXCVSDFSDFJSLFJ I'M AN "OWNER" OF 50 YEARS OF VACATIONS SDFSDFSDFSDF

I want to thank everyone who has been posting things that I've been lurking on, and rarely posting to. I'm still very scared about this purchase, but talking to a lot of people seems to have convinced me that it's a good idea if not just for the vacations, but the feeling that I am doing something for MYSELF rather than being afraid of it so often. Even if that means renting out the points occasionally to fund a trip somewhere else (yeah yeah, not a good investment thing, but whatevah!).

So, thanks. ;)

Question, any other 20-30 something singles who have bought in to DVC? Or am I an anomaly? :) If not, maybe some time there should be a singles DVC event. ;)

-- Kathy

CONGRATS and safe journey to Japan! Gee don't know about the singles thing but they should for singles! Again, congrats and
:cool1: WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

~DW ::MinnieMo

Let me offer my CONGRATS too, Kathy..... like you I'm not married (and have no kids either), but that didn't stop me from buying into SSR last May. Was 27 when I bought, my 28th B-Day fell during my first time home :)

Happy vacationing in Japan, and all those DVC trips to come!!!!

Hey, hey! Another unmarried mid-thirties brand new DVC member ovah heeeyah!

Congrats!

Welcome home Kathy and I have a 30 ish grand son who is a single WDW freak. Maybe the 2 of u can have a drink sometime.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!