I really could use a hug...

{{{{Hugs}}}} Elaine. I will say a little prayer that everything will be all right.

Hugs for you dearie, hope all is resolved in a positive manner.

Joan

For you Elaine, anytime! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Hope things improve very soon!

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half."

Sir Winston Churchill

Hugs and prayers for you Elaine, hope your back to smiling very soon!!

sunny.gif
{{HUGS}}

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} to you, Elaine. I hope things are better soon.

<CENTER>
bearhug.jpg
</center>

<font color=green>
As you know, Elaine, you've been in my thoughts and prayers today, but I'm sending more special ones your way! And I always have a {{{stitchy hug}}} for you!

Hang in there El, we're rooting for you. :)

Hope your day by this point is filled with some sunshiny thoughts. :sunny: <Font size=1>Even if they're just little ones. :) </font></font>

Again thank you everyone... you all are wonderful and it is great to know I can come here for a smile when I need it :)

Prayers and hugs coming your way, Elaine. I hope that everything will be just fine.

((((hugs)))) and prayers headed your way. You have my cell phone #, use it if you need to.

I'm sorry to hear life has thrown you a curve my friend. . :(

Here's a {{{{hug}}}} from me, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. . . hope whatever is troubling you works out soon. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter