I really need your help!!...

Inlove4WDW

Too far from the magic and so close to my dream!!
FIRST: Forget my English! :confused:

In our last trip to WDW, I saw a stroller, where a 3yo kid practically can sleep in horizontal position. Well, we saw a 4yo little girl in it (she can't completely strech her legs) but the stoller works like a little cradle.You can put the back in horizontal position and the footrest too.Do you know what I'm talking about? I really hope you can help me! ;)

* Verºoº * << Who lives in her confused ideas >>

I am not too sure what you are talking about, but it sounds like a reclining stroller. Many strollers have the recline option. I think most of the rentals are not reclining, but am not sure. If you are looking to buy, go to a department store. Like Walmart or Target, if you have them near you and explain what you want to a worker in the infant dpt. They will probably be able to show you which ones have the option.

Thanks.I know what is a recliner stroller (I have 3), but the one I saw was copletely on horizontal position (the back and the footrest).Thanks again!! ;)

* Verºoº *

There are a lot of strollers that completely recline. I have a Peg Perego Pliko and it completely lays flat. Most of the larger strollers sold here in the US completely recline.

Do you know where I can find a picture of your stroller? I'm sorry if this bother to someone, but I bought mines in US and don't reclaine COMPLETLY like I saw.

* Verºoº *

Just wanted to say that I think your English is wonderful. Certainly much better than I could write in Spanish!

Thanks Julie!! :p I do my best, trust me!! ;)

* Verºoº *

Hola, Inlove4WDW.

I'm in Mexico City too. I am planning my first visit with kids (DD5 and DS3) the next summer and have a stroller dilemma.

I just want to hear your experiences with strollers in WDW. Do you travel with yours or just rent it there?

If you travel with one, do you find some kind of trouble in the Mexico City airport?

Thank you, it's nice to find another "chilango" Disneyworld fan.

I'm sorry if my English is not as good as yours ;) .

We always travel with our stroller.You can use it in the airport, mall, hotel,parks, etc. I also have a 5yoDD and 2 yo DS.They take turns for use the stroller.

At the airport, you can check the stroller in the gate, and pick it up at the baggage claim.Trust me,is your best option!! ;)

I usually rent a park stroller just for fun (because my kids want to be togheter :rolleyes: ) but just in Animal Kingdom for example (short day, my DS don't sleep until the hotel).

If you have more questions,I will be more than happy to help you!! :p Como tu dices, es increible conocer a otro chilango fan de Disney.Me encantaria ponernos en contacto.

* Verºoº *

Great coincidence, my son just became 3 years old last monday, so our kids are practically the same age and gender.

Me daría mucho gusto, si gustas podemos comunicarnos mediante los mensajes privados de estos mismos foros, solo tienes que entrar a User CP (Control Panel), seleccionar Edit Options, y activar "Enable Private Messaging".

Esto activa unos botones al final de cada uno de tus mensajes, el que dice PM es el que se usa para enviarte mensajes privados. Al final de mis mensajes puedes usar el mismo boton para enviarme mensajes.

Saludos.

I think you're also looking for a stroller where the footrest can be propped up. You lift up the foot rest & there is a little bar that clips on to hold it up. Hard to explain.

My Combi has that. It's for little ones when their feet don't reach the foot rest.

Probably a lot of strollers have this but no one really uses it!

Thanks! :D I think I have to go and find it by myself ;) .Thanks again! :p

* verºoº *

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter