I rec'd an email code

donnab2005

Mouseketeer
:cheer2: Yeah I rec'd an email pin number for the moderate resorts. I just booked our stay from July 1 to July 8, 2005. My rate at the Caribbean Resort will be $79.95 per night. This pin number was good for any Moderate resort from 4/17/05 to 7/4/05. I can't believe it. We are so excited to get this special offer. Since this is our first email pin offer, can somebody tell me it this is a good offer or will there be better ones coming before summer.

Thanks
Donna

We would stay for 2 weeks with that pin#. Yes thats just the pin email alot of us would love to have.

Just so I don't delete any important emails w/ codes, who did the email come from?

And where in the email does it say there is a pin...is it obvious or do you have to search for the fine print?

Thanks and congratulations!

The email was from "Your Disney Travel Planner" And the pin number is printed in the email in a red print. You can't miss it.

I am soooo jealous, but congrats to you! I have gotten two e-mails from Disney, but neither one had a pin. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Call and ask a CM if you have a pin attached to your name!!! I never got an email and I called in to change my room only reservation to a package and I just asked if there were any discounts attached to my name and there was!! It was the same thing, a moderate before July 4. I didn't take advantage of it though, because she said I couldn't do ASMo with that code, and for my boys it's all about Woody and Buzz. That's the whole reason we're doing Disney because they are Toy Story's number 1 fans. Anyway, I'm hoping if I got one, I'll get another. So I plan on calling back periodically to see if there's a discount available. I never received an email or a postcard....Also, forgot to mention the CM said that discound WOULD work with a package, so that's something else to consider if anyone else gets it.

Congratulations on your pin, I have never received one. I sure wish they would send one soon though! I would love to save some$$$$$.

Congratulations!
I'll take a pin code before a tag! :banana:

I would loved to get that code!

My email was for an April package with 150 Disney Dollars.

I don't need an April package, but I do need a June code like that. That code is far better than the AP code that is available now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts