• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I received a letter from Bobby!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
Sorry I am only posting this now (I pm'ed Bobby's Mom but forgot to post here).

I received a letter from Bobby last friday. He said that he received my letter (but didn't mention the package). He sounds like such a wonderful young man! (I still want him to marry my daughter!;) ). LOL! He did say to have Shelby write to him --- so who knows! :teeth:

The letter was dated the end of April. He said that the Iraqi people seem so friendly ---- but it is hard because they don't know who they can trust.

It was so nice to hear from him! I'm going to get another letter in the mail to him PLUS I'd love to send a letter to the house (a welcome home letter) to have waiting for him whenever he returns home. If you feel comfortable with this Patty -- would you PM me your home address?

I've PM'd you with my home address.

I'm so glad that you heard from Bobby and I hope that other DIS'ers also get a note from him.

Once he gets home, I'll make him pen a message and I'll post it here for all to read.

You guys are the BEST!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter