I said we would never do it but ......

I'm in the group that have stayed at values, moderates, and deluxe and truth is it doesn't matter where I stay I always love it! The only bad thing here is that the crowd might make you dislike value, when it isn't values fault =)

We typically go during Easter and crowds are crazy but always manageable if you go at rope drop and duck out during the afternoon chaos.

The only thing that would have turned me from a value at Christmas would be bussing, but like an earlier poster AKL was my only nightmare and that was a deluxe so who knows.

Personally during a crowded time like Christmas if you can live with a smaller room I'd pick low key POFQ any day of the week even over a deluxe. But if you value room space more I can see why you would opt for a suite =)

Well ..... I did say we would never do it and ....... We decided to change to a Deluxe. After a few hiccups, we decided on Beach Club and were able to get a Club Level room. So excited!! Many reasons we changed. First of all, we decided to change to Fort Wilderness. When I called to book it, it was gone even though it was in my cart. DD7 was talking about Beach Club pool and I read too much on the crowded busses during Christmas. Also the construction going on at AoA. Then there is the dining options at AoA. Just one. So Beach Club it is! and 4 months later we have Yacht Club booked. If we don't like the Beach Club, we can change our YC to another resort but from what I keep hearing, The YC/BC resorts are awesome!

Well ..... I did say we would never do it and ....... We decided to change to a Deluxe. After a few hiccups, we decided on Beach Club and were able to get a Club Level room. So excited!! Many reasons we changed. First of all, we decided to change to Fort Wilderness. When I called to book it, it was gone even though it was in my cart. DD7 was talking about Beach Club pool and I read too much on the crowded busses during Christmas. Also the construction going on at AoA. Then there is the dining options at AoA. Just one. So Beach Club it is! and 4 months later we have Yacht Club booked. If we don't like the Beach Club, we can change our YC to another resort but from what I keep hearing, The YC/BC resorts are awesome!
Sounds like it will still be an amazing trip! Have fun :-)

Beach Club is such a wonderful location! Walk to EP and DHS, lots of dining options...Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!