I secretly LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
I put this show on for my kids, but I'm actually the one who wants to watch it! haha

I like that it's introducing the classic Disney characters to a whole new generation!

I put this show on for my kids, but I'm actually the one who wants to watch it! haha

I like that it's introducing the classic Disney characters to a whole new generation!

I totally agree. I think it's great that a new generation is excited about Mickey and the gang. My niece is three and she LOVES Mickey and Minnie from the show. She runs right past the Princess stuff at the Disney Store and heads straight for the Mickey section. It makes me so proud.

This show is good for young toddlers but my DD who is 4 has really outgrown this show.

We love the Imagination Movers!!

This show is good for young toddlers but my DD who is 4 has really outgrown this show.

We love the Imagination Movers!!

My 4-year old enjoys both of them but is definitely getting more and more into the IMs and Princess stuff. I, however, much prefer Mickey! I don't know why, but cartoon characters doing silly things is fine by me...those IM guys doing silly things just makes me embarassed for them. I'm sure they are hiding their faces all the way to the bank...

My 4-year old enjoys both of them but is definitely getting more and more into the IMs and Princess stuff. I, however, much prefer Mickey! I don't know why, but cartoon characters doing silly things is fine by me...those IM guys doing silly things just makes me embarassed for them. I'm sure they are hiding their faces all the way to the bank...

They love there job and you can tell that. They was doing there stuff long before Disney signed them up.

My daughter has learnt far more from watching the IM than watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

I love the Imagination Movers, and I don't even have kids as an excuse to watch them! As thelittlemermaid83 said, they have been around for quite a while (pre-Disney), and from all accounts, they really are great guys. Love their music, and the show; speaking as a grown-up fangirl, they're all pretty cute, too, but Smitty's my favorite. ;)

I love the Imagination Movers, and I don't even have kids as an excuse to watch them! As thelittlemermaid83 said, they have been around for quite a while (pre-Disney), and from all accounts, they really are great guys. Love their music, and the show; speaking as a grown-up fangirl, they're all pretty cute, too, but Smitty's my favorite. ;)

Don't tell my DD you love Smitty, she ADORES him and of course carries her little Warehouse Mouse everywhere with her.

I think the Imagination Movers are probably the only pre-school type show that i can actually sit down with my DD and watch with her. I'm a advocate for them, my daughter has learnt so much from there show and listening to there music.

My daughter is way too old for Mickey Mouse ClubHouse but I'll turn it on in the morning to have it on in the background. She'll end up watching it anyway! I'm so sneaky!:wizard:

Don't tell my DD you love Smitty, she ADORES him and of course carries her little Warehouse Mouse everywhere with her.

Your DD is a girl of good taste (to paraphrase Charles Muntz from Up). :thumbsup2 And Warehouse Mouse is great; the little shorts with him are cute, too.

Just found this thread. My DD limits the amount of television that she lets my granddaughter watch. DGD (age 2.5) is always trying to "bargain" with her saying "Watch just one Mickey!" She makes me proud!!

I watch it over and over every time my Grandson is stays the night. I love how a new generation is finding Mickey and the gang.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter