I see a restraining order or two or three...

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
You heard it, direct threats made by my 'friends' John, Kevin and Bawb. Let's see how much fun they have on the podcast cruise when they're required to stay 300 yards away from me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least Pete, Julie and Corey love me. :love:

I dunno, wasn't it Julie who said something like "she's afraid we're going to throw her overboard" first? And didn't Pete say that he HAS TO REMEMBER to mention you...implying, I believe, that he's being coerced somehow. Corey just isn't saying anything, playing it cool... I'd say restraining orders all around are in order...

Don't worry, Regina, we love you !

Hmmm.... 300 yards.....

Sounds like they may be paddling a rowboat behind the ship. :)

Hmmm...is Will's cistern becoming a safe haven for taunted Webmasters?

Come on Regina, you knew those 7AM Chef Mickey's ressies were going to come back and bite you in the butt. I'm with Mindy, we got your back!

Nothing like a good webmaster podcast crew snit. popcorn::

Hmmm.... 300 yards.....

Sounds like they may be paddling a rowboat behind the ship. :)

or maybe that new tech on GPS but instead of the golf course and the ball it would be regina and the decks of the ship!!!!! pools being the water hazards

Meet me on deck 9 at 1am...I'd like to apologize when no one else is around.

iPhone post

Meet me on deck 9 at 1am...I'd like to apologize when no one else is around.

iPhone post

I think deck 10 would be better. Deck 9 has all that glass around ;) The open air on deck 10 would be so much easier, er, I mean nicer for an apology. :goodvibes

Regina, I am putting the anti tuna spray and shark repellent on my list for the cruise.

Kim

I dunno, wasn't it Julie who said something like "she's afraid we're going to throw her overboard" first? And didn't Pete say that he HAS TO REMEMBER to mention you...implying, I believe, that he's being coerced somehow. Corey just isn't saying anything, playing it cool... I'd say restraining orders all around are in order...

Don't worry, Regina, we love you !

Actually, I think Corey's response what "noted" on all of the other comments.... Which really could mean anything. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter