I think BCV did add people to our reservation correct!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We had not seen our son, grand daughter in over three years, so when they wanted to spend another night with us, we decided to try to do it. They were at SSR for two nights,and checked out today. We have an additional day at BCV, and they were added. The original reservation was cancelled, and apparently the holding points were then used to book our room with the four of us. Believe me, I held my breath while all of this was happening, but it does seem to be right.

Now heading to Epcot and test track FPs with them! :thumbsup2

I didn't think you needed to cancel a reservation and re-book to add people. I've always been able to use the 'modify' function to add guests to an existing reservation.

I'm glad it worked out for you, Bobbi. We've all heard the horror stories of having the front desk modify your reservation. Plus the joy of having your son and granddaughter stay with you.

I didn't think you needed to cancel a reservation and re-book to add people. I've always been able to use the 'modify' function to add guests to an existing reservation.
Once you have checked in, you can no longer modify. We spent last night here, they were in SSR and they checked out this morning. We had another night here.

We had not seen our son, grand daughter in over three years, so when they wanted to spend another night with us, we decided to try to do it. They were at SSR for two nights,and checked out today. We have an additional day at BCV, and they were added. The original reservation was cancelled, and apparently the holding points were then used to book our room with the four of us. Believe me, I held my breath while all of this was happening, but it does seem to be right.

Now heading to Epcot and test track FPs with them! :thumbsup2

Did the front desk at BCV do it, or did you call MS? I’ve read horror stories of front desk mishandling points!

But I’m happy for you that it worked out and hope you’re enjoying your time together!

Did the front desk at BCV do it, or did you call MS? I’ve read horror stories of front desk mishandling points!

But I’m happy for you that it worked out and hope you’re enjoying your time together!
Front desk. Then I called MS to be reassured it was done correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!