I think I got a little to "Disney Happy"

DaisyMom618

Earning My Ears
I haven't been to Disney since 2000 !!! :eek: Back in Aug. I had a plan! Instead of spending a ridiculous amount of money on "stuff" for my DS5 for Xmas and his Bday, I thought,"Hey! Why don't I plan a trip for us to go to WDW for DS5's 6th Birthday! And that is just what I did!:woohoo: Now as you get to know me you will begin to see that when I have a plan, there is NO stopping me!!!:surfweb: I got way too excited about going to WDW, I also had not found the DISboards yet so I really had no idea what I was doing aside from knowing that I JUST WANT TO GO!!!:cheer2: I ended up booking Feb. 8th - 12th. I did this because I read it is a slower time of the year and my DS5 will turn 6 on the 10th!! He'll be in WDW for his Birthday and this will be his 1st Disney experience!:yay: So, I immediatly (and I mean immediatly!!!) booked the Resort and the flight! I should have thought more about the flight! I booked with Priceline so I cannot change my res. with out fees, it's too close now anyway. We will be arriving at MCO at about 7:30pm (if all is on time:confused3) on Feb. 8th. From what I have been reading, it may take ME around 3 hrs to actually get us to the Resort!:scared1: Should I just gather and take my luggage on the ME instead of them delivering it to my room because it takes so long? By the time we are checked in it will pretty much be too late to do anything except eat and check out the Resort. Should we try DTD, maybe mini golf? Am I pushing it? We should probably just eat and rest up for the next day! Then, on Feb. 12th we will be departing at 230pm and I know that ME takes you 3 hrs before your flight so that puts us at 11:30am. Can anyone suggest something for the last day. We don't mind getting up early. We have a full 3 days but I just want to make the most out of this trip! I am so excited!:cool1: I have already decided that when we return I will start planning for 2011! I've learned a lot from planning this trip (and you all!) so I will be smarter next year! Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have!!:Pinkbounc:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!