I think I have Disney Fever

Dannielle

Mouseketeer
We are 2 weeks away from our trip. All the ADRs, FPs and Touring Plans (designed by me) are done....but I keep checking the Disney App to admire/reflect on our plans. Can I improve them? Did I miss something? How awesome are these FPs options/times?

Then I'm checking the weather...I know its too early, but I tell myself it is so I can get an idea what to expect. (crazy...because i have been to Disney the same week multiple times and know what to expect)

I keep reviewing my packing list and Amazon Prime Now Shopping List.
Rereading the draft email to my kids teachers, that I will send out 2 days before the trip.

Seriously everything is done...I don't need to do this...but I can't help myself.

Anyone else get Disney Fever like this?

YUP. Some of my obsessiveness is helpful.. I've been able to snag a cheaper car rental rate by checking daily, but some of it is just flat out stupid. I check the weather too! Thank goodness for Easter, it's serving a bit of a distraction during the next 2 weeks.

Oh I know your illness!!!! I catch it about every other year. The problem is that there is no real cure. Even after your trip is done, you feel lost and your life has no meaning until you start planning your next trip to WDW.

Oh I know your illness!!!! I catch it about every other year. The problem is that there is no real cure. Even after your trip is done, you feel lost and your life has no meaning until you start planning your next trip to WDW.

for this reason, we always try to have our next trip planned before we leave on the current one....so we have the planning of the next trip to look forward to.

My problem is I have the fever, but my husband doesn't LOL! We go this coming week and then we're going with friends in Nov 2020, but he's been clear he needs a Disney "break" after that. Bah humbug.

You are gonna feel that Disney withdrawal HARD when you get back, lol. Just warning you! I found with DW that I spent SO much time planning it all because it's DW.. that's how it goes, lol. But when I got back I almost didn't know how to exist anymore because all of my free time wasn't spent on planning our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter