I think I have it right...

Deemarch

DIS Veteran
Borrowing Points...

2005 - I have 5 left (UY February)
I am going to make a reservation for Sept. 30 - Oct. 7, 2006 on Nov. 8, 2005.
In Feb. 2006 I will have another 200 points, making the total 205. I need more. I can borrow from 2007 even though it's 2005? But we'll be going in 2006 so I'm borrowing from the next year, right?????

Yes - you have it correct. (I assume you already banked (or will bank) the 5 2005 use year points. If you don't, you can't use them for a trip that falls within your 2006 use year).

You can borrow 2007 use year points for a trip that falls within your 2006 use year (which runs from 2/1/2006 - 1/31/2007).

Banking and borrowing do not have anything to do with when you call to make the reservation.

Best wishes -

Thanks, Carol. This will be our first time borrowing points. I hope that I don't catch the "add-on" bug from this!! LOL

Yes....this is definitely how "addonitis" starts....it's all just one big, dangerous slippery slope!!!

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter