I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

I totally meant to get back here to post an update but apparently that hasn’t happened! However I do have some photos I’ve been meaning to post about purchases I’ve made for our trip or just general Disney purchases....
76A36154-5FA6-43FA-9BF4-AD5652C716BA.jpeg
New-ish Ears!

CA9ECC7B-10D2-4A0F-A890-ACA87E21FAB3.jpeg
A 2017 ornament to commemorate our trip since we never got one while there!

5052A61F-4E1E-49EC-83C0-C5CE09AF1B04.jpeg

CDF35529-EEF5-4CCA-89C9-C8786C574811.jpeg
My new MB that was like $6!

I also got a new Harvey's Villains purse but the Dis won’t post the photo!

Oh and tons and tons of Disney LuLaRoe!

Oh and here’s our semi-firmed up June 2018 plans:
Mostly resort only.

Arrive at WL Sunday June 3 mid afternoon after driving from Atlanta. Hang out at the resort, pool, dinner at GP or RF, maybe campfire and movie.

Monday, explore resort, lunch at resort, rent water craft (?), more pool, Hoop Dee Doo Revue 6:15, maybe GP for HEA and EWP.

Tuesday MK, would love for EMM though they did not do it this year during our trip, CS lunch somewhere, BOG dinner.

Wednesday, Disney Springs, Polite Pig for lunch, Sanaa for dinner, TOTWL for HEA.

Thursday depart.

Considering DDP for our trip.

LOve your ears! Super cute.

Where’d you score the magic bands at such a good price?

Plans look great! Even being locked in WL for two days we missed a lot cause of the storm. Glad you guys are gonna be able to explore!

You have a serious Ear problem!!! That being said, I love both!

Your June trip sounds amazing! It was be relaxing. YEAH to Hoop Dee Doo Review!

LOve your ears! Super cute.

Where’d you score the magic bands at such a good price?

Plans look great! Even being locked in WL for two days we missed a lot cause of the storm. Glad you guys are gonna be able to explore!
The MB was on the Disney site! It was a sale...maybe Labor Day or end of summer? It’s an MB1 though so I’m assuming most of those are cheap all the time.

Yes, we should have fun. It sounds like a lot but it should be real laid back.

You have a serious Ear problem!!! That being said, I love both!

Your June trip sounds amazing! It was be relaxing. YEAH to Hoop Dee Doo Review!
Yes I do have an ear problem but I think maybe I’m done for awhile? Lol.

So looking forward to the trip!

Before I start, I have to admit that I stopped at the liquor store today because I was off to run the boys to some appointments, and I grabbed a 6 pack of Schofferhofer Grapefruit and I am enjoying one now, while I update!

Day Five 6/7/2017 - Animal Kingdom (part 2)

Last I left you, we had just finished up with one of our favorite meet & greets. Now it was time to head toward a safari ride, but first stop was for some sustenance at Kusafiri. I had really toyed with getting something sweet here and I wish I had gone back and tried a specialty cupcake or an elephant ear or something, but the breakfast wrap (egg, sausage, spinach, and goat cheese) won out for me at this point. Chad ended up with a croissant and an iced mocha. They boys must not have wanted anything, because that is all that is on the receipt. We found a little spot to enjoy our food:

IMG_6301.JPG

IMG_6302.JPG
Ah, I see from the photo that we had left our refillable bucket in the room - we did bring it back for our nighttime adventures - but had gotten Will some popcorn anyway. And AJ was chowing down on some goldfish. Like all mornings, we had had a small grab and go type breakfast in the room, so the boys had eaten something there as well.

After this, we headed to the safari to use our FP. I was glad I had used a FP on it since I knew we would be hitting the m&g and breakfast first. I think the line moved fast and we were on a vehicle in a timely manner. I have tons and tons of photos but I will try to limit them since we have all both seen and have our own.

IMG_6306.JPG
IMG_6307.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6318.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG
IMG_6328.JPG
IMG_6333.JPG
IMG_6335.JPG

Continued in next post...

Day Five 6/7/2017 - Animal Kingdom (part 2) con't

More from the safari:
IMG_6338.JPG IMG_6341.JPG IMG_6345.JPG

All in all, especially considering the amount of photos, we saw lots of animals and it was a great safari ride.

After this, we decided to head to Pandora to check it out. But first, Chad stopped at Dawa Bar for a Bloody Mary. He has since named it the best Bloody Mary of the trip. I didn't get one because I had my eye on the Mo'ara Margarita in Pandora, but Chad did give me a taste and it really was very good. We stopped a CM to ask if we could go through the entrance by Lion King as I had heard conflicting reports of whether or not it was open. The CM said it was not, so we had to go the long way around. I know we stopped at a cart for some pins before we got there but we didn't dilly dally too much bc the boys had FoP FPs for 10-11, and it was after 10:30 already. Of course, only Chad was actually planning to ride. We did get a swap pass but I was fairly certain I didn't want to chance it with my motion sickness issues. I'm still not sure if I will give it a go in the future or not, but I really would like to be able to experience it.

But I am getting a little ahead of myself. On the way in, I took a few photos:
IMG_6350.JPG
IMG_6352.JPG
IMG_6353.JPG

Honestly that is all I have and the biggest reason is because about the time that we dropped Chad off for FoP was when the bottom fell out. Oh my, the rains came down! People were searching for shelter and I decided we would wait it out under the covering of Satu'li Canteen, but not before I got myself what I had been waiting for...the Mo'ara Margarita:
IMG_6354.JPG

And oh, it was good! You can probably see from the photo how much it was raining. I had the boys up under the rain cover and they were bored waiting on Daddy and being stuck in the stroller. I gave them some coloring pages to keep them busy but it truly was taking Chad awhile. I got my first (yep, I'm giving it away) margarita at 10:46 and then I got my second, boba balls and all, at 11:14. Chad was back by then because I got him a Hawkes Grog Ale and the boys a Night Blossom. I think the rain let up a bit after that and we headed toward FotLK.

So here is where we found that CM earlier was mistaken. We were seeing people come in from the Lion King side so we chanced it and it was open. Oh well.

I remember we took a potty break and it was hard to even get in because it had started raining hard again and the bathroom area was covered and filled with people trying to stay dry. After that, we got the stroller parked, still covered with the rain cover that kept it mostly dry, and headed in to FotLK. We had to wait a bit til the next show but we were covered and it was getting busy, so I'm glad we arrived when we did. We finally got in, got some decent seats, and enjoyed the show:
IMG_6355.JPG
IMG_6356.JPG
IMG_6357.JPG
We have done this one two years in a row, while missing out on Nemo, but even though I always plan to do Nemo, something always happens and we don't. I don't remember when I took it out of our plans for this trip (in advance or day of due to timing) but I did have it in there at one point. It may be that the boys choose LK over Nemo, but I just can't be certain. I know we skipped it in 2016 because Mom thinks it is boring - she and I did it in 2007, but I'm not sure what I think. Maybe we will get to it one of these trips.

After this, it was still wet and nasty, and we headed to Flame Tree for lunch. But, I'm actually going to stop here because I am at my photo limit, and I haven't resized any more of the photos from this day! Plus it is almost 6pm, which is dinner time for the boys.

Again, hopefully, I'll get back to this in a timely manner but if past performance is any indication, it ain't looking good. I'll be honest, I used to update last year on Sunday nights, but now one of my favorite shows is on then - Outlander - and by the time I get the kids to bed there is only enough time for watching the show. I suppose I could update on Sunday and watch the recorded show on Monday, but I'm not sure I'm that patient. :rolleyes:

Up next: Day Five 6/7/2017 - Animal Kingdom (part 3)

Last edited:

Chad stopped at Dawa Bar for a Bloody Mary. He has since named it the best Bloody Mary of the trip

We had some of these too! They were so good!

Of course, only Chad was actually planning to ride. We did get a swap pass but I was fairly certain I didn't want to chance it with my motion sickness issues. I'm still not sure if I will give it a go in the future or not, but I really would like to be able to experience it.

I think you should take a chance on it, at least once. Maybe try to do it at the end of the night so that you wouldn't ruin any of your day. Star Tours made me queasy this past time (it never had before) but I didn't have a problem at all on FoP. It is such an amazing ride. It would be a shame to never try out.

I got my first (yep, I'm giving it away) margarita at 10:46 and then I got my second, boba balls and all, at 11:14.

That's what I'm talking about!! I wanted to try one of those but the reviews were just ok on it and I'm not a huge fan of frozen drinks so I opted for the beer instead.

We have done this one two years in a row, while missing out on Nemo, but even though I always plan to do Nemo, something always happens and we don't.

This is one of the few things I've never done too. I just never quite seem to make it happen. It's always in the plans, it just falls by the wayside every year. Maybe one day it'll happen.

Still happy to see I'm not the only one struggling to keep up with posts!

5052a61f-4e1e-49ec-83c0-c5ce09af1b04-jpeg.277256

cdf35529-eef5-4cca-89c9-c8786c574811-jpeg.277257

My new MB that was like $6!
I have that same Magicband! Got it on a May the 4th discount so it was cheaper than normal, but not $6!

All in all, especially considering the amount of photos, we saw lots of animals and it was a great safari ride.
Looks great! Such active animals! I'm hoping to do an early morning safari in March, but don't know if that'll happen!

We have done this one two years in a row, while missing out on Nemo, but even though I always plan to do Nemo, something always happens and we don't. I don't remember when I took it out of our plans for this trip (in advance or day of due to timing) but I did have it in there at one point. It may be that the boys choose LK over Nemo, but I just can't be certain. I know we skipped it in 2016 because Mom thinks it is boring - she and I did it in 2007, but I'm not sure what I think. Maybe we will get to it one of these trips.
Love Nemo! I think Nemo and FotLK are my favorite shows on property.

I grabbed a 6 pack of Schofferhofer Grapefruit and I am enjoying one now, while I update!
As long as you aren't drinking one in school. That would be bad!

breakfast wrap (egg, sausage, spinach, and goat cheese) won out for me at this point.
That looks good! And I am a sucker for goat Cheese!

The CM said it was not, so we had to go the long way around.
Boo.

We did get a swap pass but I was fairly certain I didn't want to chance it with my motion sickness issues.
That is a bummer. Can you ride Soarin'?

And oh, it was good!
YES!!! I wish I had 2 in one day, but it was so hot when we were there, they melted pretty quickly.

So here is where we found that CM earlier was mistaken. We were seeing people come in from the Lion King side so we chanced it and it was open. Oh well.
At least you didn't go the long way 2 times... You probably came in the better way...

Plus it is almost 6pm, which is dinner time for the boys.
Silly children getting in the way of our trip reporting!!! Mine do the same... ;)

Your boys are so cute!

we had left our refillable bucket in the room

The worst! I clipped ours to the stroller with one of the jumbo caribeaner(spelling?) clips I got. Those actually really came in handy for us.

I was glad I had used a FP on it

Big baby :love:

WHAT?!? The Cheetah! We always miss the Cheetah!

He has since named it the best Bloody Mary of the trip

Taking note...

I didn't want to chance it with my motion sickness issues
but I really would like to be able to experience it.

So, I don't have motion sickness issues, but I don't do well on the simulator rides, like Star Tours. I'm not nearly so bad as my mother is, but I digress. I think if you pop a Dramamine, wait 30 minutes and ride, you will be fine. PLus, it's SOOOOO worth it.

And oh, it was good!

Yum! I was sad to skip that one...

We finally got in, got some decent seats, and enjoyed the show

I loved FotLK, I was sad DD missed it. Glad y'all got in and got good seats! Did the trapeze guys perform?

Maybe we will get to it one of these trips

It's cute, and if you like Broadway type stuff I'd suggest it. E liked it, but was a bit restless near the end.

I just got caught back up with your report! I am glad to hear that your boys have gotten interested in pin trading. I think that seems like a fun way to add a little extra fun to a trip while waiting for FPs or ADRs. But it ain't cheap!

Love your ears

Chad stopped at Dawa Bar for a Bloody Mary. He has since named it the best Bloody Mary of the trip.
This is on my must try list as Kari @kastoney rave about them too. But I also want try your Marg. We're planning 3 different days at AK so am sure I'll get a chance to try them both. I can't mix my alcohols Vodka and Tequila don't mix well for me, it's either one or the other. Funny I sure can switch up to wine from either one of those liqours w/o problems.

I haven't resized any more of the photos from this day
Do you resize them with a program on your computer or are you able to run it through a program here on the Dis ?I have a very old version of Adobe and it takes forever to resize pics....I need an updated computer.

one of my favorite shows is on then - Outlander
I love Outlander but am 2 seasons behind.

Your wrap looks great, but even better I love, love, love your nails!!!!

Wow, you all really had an active safari. I'm not sure I've ever seen the lions together before.

After this, we decided to head to Pandora to check it out. But first, Chad stopped at Dawa Bar for a Bloody Mary. He has since named it the best Bloody Mary of the trip
You can officially let Chad know he had the best bloody mary on property, because I am 99% sure I've tried them all. :-) Though if you haven't seen it, tell Chad to check these bad boys out....
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...at-phins-in-walt-disney-worlds-dolphin-hotel/

img_6354-jpg.278846

And oh, it was good! You can probably see from the photo how much it was raining. I had the boys up under the rain cover and they were bored waiting on Daddy and being stuck in the stroller. I gave them some coloring pages to keep them busy but it truly was taking Chad awhile. I got my first (yep, I'm giving it away) margarita at 10:46 and then I got my second, boba balls and all, at 11:14. Chad was back by then because I got him a Hawkes Grog Ale and the boys a Night Blossom. I think the rain let up a bit after that and we headed toward FotLK.
Well if you're going to escape the rain, I can think of no better way than 2 margaritas!

but the breakfast wrap (egg, sausage, spinach, and goat cheese) won out for me at this point.

This looks really good. I'm thinking we're going to try and grab breakfasts in the park this trip.

I have tons and tons of photos but I will try to limit them since we have all both seen and have our own.

Lots of great animal encounters. You really did see a bunch.

We did get a swap pass but I was fairly certain I didn't want to chance it with my motion sickness issues. I'm still not sure if I will give it a go in the future or not, but I really would like to be able to experience it.

I have really bad motion sickness issued but was ok for the one ride I did. I don't think I could do it more than once in a day.

Oh my, the rains came down! People were searching for shelter and I decided we would wait it out under the covering of Satu'li Canteen, but not before I got myself what I had been waiting for...the Mo'ara Margarita:

It really is pouring. You made a great choice to go with a drink and covered area.

We have done this one two years in a row, while missing out on Nemo, but even though I always plan to do Nemo, something always happens and we don't. I don't remember when I took it out of our plans for this trip (in advance or day of due to timing) but I did have it in there at one point.

We love Lion King and always pick it over Nemo. I like Nemo but usually end of falling asleep. When we have 2 days and extra time we do it.

I used to update last year on Sunday nights, but now one of my favorite shows is on then - Outlander - and by the time I get the kids to bed there is only enough time for watching the show.

Big Outlander fan here. I'm lucky and don't have to worry about young eyes seeing or interrupting my viewing. I usually watch it on demand in the morning and again at night if I have time. I have to see it twice to understand the dialog.

I think you should take a chance on it, at least once. Maybe try to do it at the end of the night so that you wouldn't ruin any of your day. Star Tours made me queasy this past time (it never had before) but I didn't have a problem at all on FoP. It is such an amazing ride. It would be a shame to never try out.
I probably will have to do one of these days.

Still happy to see I'm not the only one struggling to keep up with posts!
OMG...I am having such a harder time, this time around. Like I should be in bed right now but I am trying to get a small update done.

I have that same Magicband! Got it on a May the 4th discount so it was cheaper than normal, but not $6!
I think they are trying to get rid of all the MB1s.

As long as you aren't drinking one in school. That would be bad!
HAHA...yes, it would. I was off that day! :)

That is a bummer. Can you ride Soarin'?
Yes, I love Soarin' but I can't do Star Tours.

Your boys are so cute!
Thank you!

So, I don't have motion sickness issues, but I don't do well on the simulator rides, like Star Tours. I'm not nearly so bad as my mother is, but I digress. I think if you pop a Dramamine, wait 30 minutes and ride, you will be fine. PLus, it's SOOOOO worth it.
Yes, I'd say my biggest issue is with simulators but then I have motion sickness, too.

Did the trapeze guys perform?
I want to say yes.

E liked it, but was a bit restless near the end.
Yes, I'm afraid this will happen with the boys.

I just got caught back up with your report! I am glad to hear that your boys have gotten interested in pin trading. I think that seems like a fun way to add a little extra fun to a trip while waiting for FPs or ADRs. But it ain't cheap!
You are definitely right about the cost! We probably spent more on pins than any other souvenirs.

Love your ears
Thank you!

This is on my must try list as Kari @kastoney rave about them too. But I also want try your Marg. We're planning 3 different days at AK so am sure I'll get a chance to try them both. I can't mix my alcohols Vodka and Tequila don't mix well for me, it's either one or the other. Funny I sure can switch up to wine from either one of those liqours w/o problems.
Sounds like you will have plenty of time to try them all! :)

Do you resize them with a program on your computer or are you able to run it through a program here on the Dis ?I have a very old version of Adobe and it takes forever to resize pics....I need an updated computer.
I use paint. But I can't resize them on the laptop I use here at home because it is old. It is my mom's and she loaned/gave it to me. So I have to resize at work then bring the photos home on a jump drive.

I love Outlander but am 2 seasons behind.
It is a great show. I want to go back and watch it all over again.

Your wrap looks great, but even better I love, love, love your nails!!!!
Thank you! I love to do themed nails at Disney!

Wow, you all really had an active safari. I'm not sure I've ever seen the lions together before.
There were tons of animals that morning.

You can officially let Chad know he had the best bloody mary on property, because I am 99% sure I've tried them all. :-) Though if you haven't seen it, tell Chad to check these bad boys out....
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...at-phins-in-walt-disney-worlds-dolphin-hotel/
I want to go to Shulas one trip. Isn't that at the Dolphin, as well? We should stop in and try a Bloody Mary first. Though we really usually only drink those before noon. :)

Well if you're going to escape the rain, I can think of no better way than 2 margaritas!
You know it!

This looks really good. I'm thinking we're going to try and grab breakfasts in the park this trip.
There seem to be lots of good options all over...even just quick stuff.

I have really bad motion sickness issued but was ok for the one ride I did. I don't think I could do it more than once in a day.
I will probably end up trying it at some point.

We love Lion King and always pick it over Nemo. I like Nemo but usually end of falling asleep.
Yeh, I'm afraid this might happen...or else the boys will get restless.

Big Outlander fan here. I'm lucky and don't have to worry about young eyes seeing or interrupting my viewing. I usually watch it on demand in the morning and again at night if I have time. I have to see it twice to understand the dialog.
I totally can relate to not understanding all the dialogue!

Day Five 6/7/2017 - Animal Kingdom (part 3)

So last I left you, we were headed to lunch at Flame Tree. It was still raining and pretty heavily. We were happy to wait under some covering to order, but the line was quite long. We finally got to order and it did take a bit for the food. The boys went down and got seats, I think. Or maybe Chad and Will did while AJ stayed to help me? In any case, we got our food after a wait and then settled in to eat:

IMG_6358.JPG
AJ looks really cold here. I don't think he was though. I think he was just making a face. As you can see, he got a hot dog, applesauce, and chocolate milk.
IMG_6359.JPG
I got the Mixed Green Salad with Roasted Chicken Breast. It had apples and pecans in it, as well.IMG_6360.JPG
Chad got the Pulled Pork Sandwich and I think we shared the Onion Rings. Looks like Will got applesauce and ate some more of their preferred meal: peanut butter. Chad got a draft Safari Amber and I got a Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade.

I think the meal was good. I'm not a huge BBQ fan but I knew AJ would like the hot dog and Chad does like BBQ. Next time though I may try for something else I'd enjoy more.

I'm fairly certain that we headed out after this. Back to the resort for a break. And again, we must have skipped the pool, probably because of the weather, though I know it cleared up eventually, because there are no bar charges from WL.

After a couple of hours of rest, showering, and laundry, we got ready to head to dinner. I was wearing my Rumors of Light shirt that I had gotten back in 2016 after the whole debacle of delayment (I think I just made up that word):
IMG_6362.JPG
I couldn't believe after after all this time, I was finally going to see it. I hadn't heard great things but at this point, I just needed to cross it off the list.

But first, we piled back in the car and headed to AKL Kidani for some much anticipated dinner. We arrived and checked in at Sanaa! While we waited, we went outside and checked out the animal viewing area. There weren't too many animals out but we saw some, I think. Unfortunately this is the only photo I got of the outside area:
IMG_6363.JPG
You know...the highly elusive Chad with his mouth open species! I do love the Lodge in the background though. Oh and there is the famous Hakuna Matata shirt that I think most women bought their men folk for their Disney trip! HAHA.

We weren't out long before we got called in. Even though I requested a table by the window, we did not get one, but we could still somewhat see out and there wasn't too much going on out there anyway. For my drink, I got the Malawi Mango Margarita:
IMG_6364.JPG
It was yummy.

Chad got something that must not be on the menu now. And I actually do still have the menu I printed out before our trip but I still don't recognize it. I thought he got something with whiskey or bourbon but with berries, too. Anybody have a clue?
IMG_6365.JPG
Ah, the receipt says something about Smoked Turkey but it just isn't on any menus I see. Oh well.

For his meal, Chad got the Lamb Shank (Berbere Braised Lamb Shank, Hominy Mash, Scented Greens, and Tandoor Vegetables):
IMG_6367.JPG
He enjoyed it immensely.

I got the bread service:
IMG_6368.JPG
I did really enjoy it but I really wanted to get some sort of protein as well but it just filled me up so much I couldn't. I guess I could always do the smaller serving but it's only $2 cheaper so its kind of silly to do that. So I am not sure what I will order next time but there are several items that catch my eye (duck, steak, durbin shrimp, biryani with shrimp). And yes, we will be eating there again, because as I have stated a few times, this was Chad's favorite meal of the trip. My picky, picky unadventurous husband fell in love with Sanaa. So it's on the menu for next trip because who am I to say no?

By the way, the boys got the kids pizza to share, along with a side of chips. No specific photos though you can see the pizza in the background of the photo above.

I also got some dessert, African Triple Mousse (Manjari 64% Dark Chocolate of Madagascar, Jivara Milk Chocolate, Ivoire White Chocolate, Chocolate Biscuit, and Strawberries) along with some coffee, while Chad got a glass of wine:
IMG_6369.JPG
The dessert wasn't nearly as good as it sounds, unfortunately, but that certainly didn't ruin the entire experience.

All in all, it was a good solid meal and we will be back several times, I'm sure.

Okay, I'm gonna shut this down here and I will hopefully pick back up next week where we head back to experience AK at night (again, my favorite time in the parks).

Up next: Day Five 6/7/2017 - Animal Kingdom (part 4)

Last edited:
Chad got something that must not be on the menu now. And I actually do still have the menu I printed out before our trip but I still don't recognize it. I thought he got something with whiskey or bourbon but with berries, too. Anybody have a clue?

That's a Smoked Turkey! I had one at Yachtsman Steakhouse when I was there in June! It has Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon, grenadine and Odwalla lemonade with a hint of Hickory Smoke garnished with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries. (according to Party Through the Parks)

I loved that drink it was soo good!

It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

That's a Smoked Turkey! I had one at Yachtsman Steakhouse when I was there in June! It has Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon, grenadine and Odwalla lemonade with a hint of Hickory Smoke garnished with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries. (according to Party Through the Parks)

I loved that drink it was soo good!

It looks like you all had a wonderful time!
Thank you! I did find on the receipt it said Smoked Turkey but I could not find the description anywhere. I wonder if they removed it from the menu or if it just doesn't appear on the online menu.

In any case, it sounds good to me and I'm fairly certain my husband enjoyed it!

:rotfl:
I got the Mixed Green Salad with Roasted Chicken Breast. It had apples and pecans in it, as well.
img_6360-jpg.280655

Chad got the Pulled Pork Sandwich and I think we shared the Onion Rings.

Your salad sounds really good. I love me some pulled pork. I would have a hard time choosing.

I was wearing my Rumors of Light shirt that I had gotten back in 2016 after the whole debacle of delayment (I think I just made up that word):
img_6362-jpg.280657

:rotfl:

You know...the highly elusive Chad with his mouth open species!

Seen a few of these.

For my drink, I got the Malawi Mango Margarita:

This looks real good. Wish I liked Margaritas.

For his meal, Chad got the Lamb Shank (Berbere Braised Lamb Shank, Hominy Mash, Scented Greens, and Tandoor Vegetables):
img_6367-jpg.280661

This looks REAL good!

The dessert wasn't nearly as good as it sounds, unfortunately, but that certainly didn't ruin the entire experience.

Sorry about that. Glad it didn't ruin it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!