I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

Day Two 6/4/2017 ~ Magic Kingdom (part 3) con't

IMG_6184.JPG
IMG_6185.JPG
IMG_6187.JPG
IMG_6188.JPG
IMG_6192.JPG
IMG_6193.JPG
IMG_6194.JPG
IMG_6195.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG
IMG_6197.JPG

Sorry for the photo overload, but if you can't tell...I LOVED THIS SHOW! And yes, I cried during it. The only disappointment was that Tink didn't fly because of the rain. And besides loving the show, I really am happy with the dessert party experience and will plan to book it again in 2019, this time planning ahead, eating dinner earlier, and arriving to the party earlier.

Oh and there was another disappointment not related to the party or show. I was supposed to have a couple Dismeets but because of timing, I missed them. :(

Anyway, we won't schedule this for 2018 because we have just the one MK day and I plan to spend that time on attractions but because we are there 4 nights, I am throwing around the idea of trying to go up to Top of the World Lounge one night to watch the fireworks, since we will (hopefully) be DVC owners by then.

After the show was over, it was still raining somewhat and I had planned for us to try to hit Country Bears and I also had grabbed an additional FP for PotC which I actually changed to Under the Sea at Chad's request, just because he wanted to do something we had not done already that day. But, alas, the boys were tired and vetoed that and I guess it is a good thing because I found out later in the trip that Country Bears closes at 9pm. I should've known this but touring plans didn't tell me that when I added it to the plan after HEA and I didn't check MDE. Oops. Planning Fail!

So we started making our way out and they had opened up the area between Tomorrowland Terrace and the Plaza. It spit us out beside the Chapeau so we stopped in there and I think we bought both Will and AJ a hat. Will's was the classic ear hat type but with McQueen on it. AJ's was a Sorcerer Mickey hat that lights up. I truly don't even know where those hats are so I probably should look for them! I don't think Chad found one here but I can't remember for certain because he bought a couple or a few throughout the trip and then wasn't satisfied and would look for another. I truly wanted to remind him we had a budget but he was having so much fun buying hats and pins and other souvenirs, I hated to burst his bubble...and him being happy was really helpful to my greater purpose (see the title of this TR).

**Side note** I just looked at the receipt and it was only a hat for AJ and for Will. Chad's hat(s) must've come later...lol. Oh and we checked out here at 9:26pm.

After this we grabbed the boat back to WL - again...best thing ever!!! We stopped at Territory Lounge on the way back to the room and I grabbed us a couple drinks to go, while Chad waited with the boys. We didn't get anything fancy; Chad got some name brand bourbon with a splash of water, I believe, and I got a White Sangria. We checked out here at 10:03...so that should tell you how quickly we were able to catch a boat and get back to WL. I'll say it again...best thing ever!

After this, we headed up to the room to begin preparations for bed. I'm sure it was a bit before we all made it into bed but we had made it back by a fairly decent hour. It was a great first day at the parks!

Up next: Day Three 6/5/2017 ~ Epcot and Hollywood Studios (part 1)

Last edited:
Day Two 6/4/2017 ~ Magic Kingdom (part 3)

So we did okay as far as time-wise on our break, but we probably took a little longer than I had planned. We decided to take the bus back, I'm fairly certain, because the bus stop is very close to the villas. I had had a 7DMT booked for me here, with the boys all doing Pooh, but I ended up taking one for the team and changing mine to Pooh also, so we could all ride together. Plus, like I said, we were just a tad bit later than I had planned and we had somewhere we actually had to be this evening. *Spoiler Alert* I never rode 7DMT this trip.

There always has to be one ride you don't get to do, right? Gives you a goal for next time.

I know that the first thing we did when we got into MK, was stop at the popcorn cart for a $1.50 refill! I mean, seriously, who can beat that?? After that, we headed straight back to Pooh; AJ's favorite ride! We enjoy this one, because the boys do. It didn't take us too long because of the FP. Then we headed over to Dumbo. I think I was able to book a 4th for this one because I don't think we got near the play area - thank goodness...lol. AJ chose to ride with me:
View attachment 252253
A good, classic ride.

I envy you being able to skip that play area! My kids know it's there and will not pass it by, even if there's no line. Boo.

I need to do that popcorn next time! We've never gotten it, but it always smells so good.

After that we headed over to Barnstormer, the ride we were all finally tall enough for! Sorry, a throwback to the PTR, for those that read that. :)

:love::love::love:

After this we headed to Columbia Harbor House for some dinner. I kind of messed up here and we should have had an early dinner as it was probably already 7 or 7:30 and the dessert party I think started at 8 (maybe even 7:30). But, in my defense, the dessert party was a very last minute thing and our day was already planned out by then. In any case, we did enjoy our meals but I didn't take any photos! Ugh!

We did this last time too, but it was an accident. I had Be Our Guest booked for 5ish, but then we were late getting there and then the wait for the table was really long, so we ended up getting seated closer to 6 and finishing in the 7pm hour, before heading to the Dessert Party at 8:15 - we were still way too full for desserts! I think next time we'll shoot for a late lunch rather than an early dinner because any time in the evening still seems to be too soon.

Anyway, I would highly recommend the Lobster Roll! Oh and I'll just throw this out there in case you haven't figured it out but I didn't really ask Chad how he felt about most of his meals, which is why I don't really have many opinions from him. But he didn't complain and he would if he didn't like something so I'm sure the shrimp was fine, just like the GP Bison Burger and CP breakfast. LOL. Yep...no food photos and no opinion from DH...I'm a *great* trip reporter, huh?

:rotfl:I never ask DH and never even thought to consider it an issue, so you're way ahead of me! But yes, Chad seems plenty open to expressing himself, so I'm sure you would have known if there had been an issue.

After dinner, we dragged the boys on HM! Well, we just told them it wasn't real and sugar coated the whole thing and managed to talk them into it. AJ rode with me (again) and Will rode with Chad. I think Will did okay for the most part but he probably didn't even get most of what was going on and he doesn't really let stuff like that bother him too much. AJ was okay, too, but I don't know that I will ever get him on it again! Oh and we also got stuck for a few minutes on the ride. EEK! We all managed to survive and then we headed to dessert party.

We get stopped pretty much every time on HM, I'm sure due to wheelchair/scooter guests loading and unloading. My favorite is to get stopped going backward into the graveyard.

When we got to the reserved section, there was still plenty of room and this, honestly, was the main reason I booked this party. We did not have to stake out a spot hours in advance, while keeping 2 little boys and 1 big boy entertained. We had easy bathroom access without losing our spot or fighting any crowds, and no one weaseled there way into our spot 2 minutes before show time.

And this is why we've done the dessert party 3 times. People say we're crazy, but I've found it so worth it every time.

Day Two 6/4/2017 ~ Magic Kingdom (part 3) con't

Sorry for the photo overload, but if you can't tell...I LOVED THIS SHOW! And yes, I cried during it. The only disappointment was that Tink didn't fly because of the rain. And besides loving the show, I really am happy with the dessert party experience and will plan to book it again in 2019, this time planning ahead, eating dinner earlier, and arriving to the party earlier.

Beautiful photos! Thanks for the review of the dessert party in its current form!

Oh and there was another disappointment not related to the party or show. I was supposed to have a couple Dismeets but because of timing, I missed them. :(

@ariane37 makes it look easy, but getting the timing right is hard!

I am throwing around the idea of trying to go up to Top of the World Lounge one night to watch the fireworks, since we will (hopefully) be DVC owners by then.

YES! We love watching from BLT. I can only imagine how great it must be from the Lounge.

After the show was over, it was still raining somewhat and I had planned for us to try to hit Country Bears and I also had grabbed an additional FP for PotC which I actually changed to Under the Sea at Chad's request, just because he wanted to do something we had not done already that day. But, alas, the boys were tired and vetoed that and I guess it is a good thing because I found out later in the trip that Country Bears closes at 9pm. I should've known this but touring plans didn't tell me that when I added it to the plan after HEA and I didn't check MDE. Oops. Planning Fail!

I don't know why none of us thought of that when you mentioned it in your PTR! Oh well, lesson learned.

So we started making our way out and they had opened up the area between Tomorrowland Terrace and the Plaza. It spit us out beside the Chapeau so we stopped in there and I think we bought both Will and AJ a hat. Will's was the classic ear hat type but with McQueen on it. AJ's was a Sorcerer Mickey hat that lights up.

Alex has that Sorcerer Mickey hat! He wore it crazy hat day at school.

After this we grabbed the boat back to WL - again...best thing ever!!! We stopped at Territory Lounge on the way back to the room and I grabbed us a couple drinks to go, while Chad waited with the boys. We didn't get anything fancy; Chad got some name brand bourbon with a splash of water, I believe, and I got a White Sangria. We checked out here at 10:03...so that should tell you how quickly we were able to catch a boat and get back to WL. I'll say it again...best thing ever!

After this, we headed up to the room to begin preparations for bed. I'm sure it was a bit before we all made it into bed but we had made it back by a fairly decent hour. It was a great first day at the parks!

It does indeed sound like a great first day. Looking forward to more!

*Spoiler Alert* I never rode 7DMT this trip.

That's sad that you didn't ride it but there is something to be said about riding other things together as a family. There are also worse rides to miss. 7DMT still has such a following but it doesn't shine like other rides IMHO.

I don't think we got near the play area - thank goodness...lol

That play area can definitely be a blessing and a curse. I thought it would be a new trend for rides but it can be so hard to get kids to leave there sometimes that I think they are sticking to the interactive cues instead now. It's also hard to physically get them out. If a kid wants to protest up top you are kind of screwed. Lol!

After that we headed over to Barnstormer, the ride we were all finally tall enough for!

Yay for being tall enough for rides!!! I'm so glad that at least one of the boys liked it. Sounds like you've got a future rider for sure.

Yep...no food photos and no opinion from DH...I'm a *great* trip reporter, huh?

I do that same thing with food. I always tell myself that I'm going to take more food pictures and then forget. I got more this trip but still forgot a lot!

When we got to the reserved section, there was still plenty of room and this, honestly, was the main reason I booked this party.

I'm glad you thought it was all worth it, even if you didn't eat a lot. I've been toying with the idea of doing it one day but I've just never been willing to pay the cost. You make a very good case for it though. Maybe making a memory like that to attach to HEA will make me like it more and get over my Wishes mourning.

Chad got some name brand bourbon with a splash of water, I believe, and I got a White Sangria

A white sangria sounds so good right now!

After that, we headed straight back to Pooh; AJ's favorite ride! We enjoy this one, because the boys do.

I think we love Pooh so much b/c of the kids as well. They so enjoyed it when they were little, that we got enjoyment from that. And now that they're older, they still enjoy it I think b/c it's tradition, we have always ridden it on every trip, and they have fond memories of riding when they were younger.

Sorry for the photo overload, but if you can't tell...I LOVED THIS SHOW!

I'm glad you loved it!!! Seems like it's a home run and everyone loves it. I can't wait to see it next year. The problem is, the rest of my family is not really into sitting and waiting on parades and evening shows. I only ever saw Wishes in its entirety on last summer's trip b/c DD was finally patient enough and willing to sit and wait with me. I think the dessert party would be the way to go, but don't think DH will want to pony up the money for all 5 of us. :rolleyes2

We did the dessert party with the garden viewing also and poorly timed our dinner beforehand. We ended up hungry around 7:00 and went to Cosmic Ray's and then went straight to the dessert party. I think I wanted to try a little bit of everything, but it didn't happen. :sad: Oh well, we paid for the view and not having a crush of people for the fireworks. Unfortunately, the night we saw them, there was a thunder & lightning storm, so fireworks were delayed about a half hour. As soon as they started the show, the downpour started. So, I have absolutely no pictures of the fireworks, but it was such a fun memory! Love seeing your pictures! :love:

You got some gorgeous pictures of HEA and I will say, the viewing area really does give you a fantastic view! I was not as big a fan of the show as you ended up being. I prefer all fireworks and no projections and so I didn't watch many of the projections when we saw HEA, and I didn't think the fireworks were as nice as Wishes. At some point I'm sure I'll watch it again but I'd like to do it from afar since I don't care whether I see the projections or not.

It was a good meal and we all filled up...which probably wasn't the best idea since we had a lot of desserts coming, but it is what it is.
LOL we did this the first time we did a dessert party! Booked BOG dinner, our first time there right when they opened Nov. 2012. Dinner was at 5:15 and I believe we were checking in for the dessert party at 7:30 maybe? Either way, we were SO full, and couldn't completely resist trying the cupcakes at BOG. We did share instead of getting our own but we were all still pretty stuffed when we got to the dessert party.

When we got to the reserved section, there was still plenty of room and this, honestly, was the main reason I booked this party. We did not have to stake out a spot hours in advance, while keeping 2 little boys and 1 big boy entertained.
This is the reason I booked the dessert parties both times we did them: the Wishes one, to see what it was like and get a different perspective on the show, and then the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM one last year because I knew we had to be in a decent spot or our view would be obstructed. I don't think I've ever heard of the desserts at any party being so incredible that they alone were good enough reason to book a party - except maybe the SW one.

:laughing: Know what? The majority of my Dismeets have been without the kids and I think that makes it much easier! Steve and I can wait around for someone if we need to, switch plans easier to meet someone if we need to. I did manage a couple meets with the boys but like I said, most of them have been on our adults only trips :D

Spoiler Alert* I never rode 7DMT this trip.

Awe man! You need a coaster buddy!

I mean, seriously, who can beat that?

Not anyone. It's seriously my favorite thing. I've a small collection of buckets now!

AJ declared, "Never again!" SMH...lol.

Poor little guy! Lol!

The smartest thing I did on this vacation was to order the individual peanut butter servings...the dumbest thing I did was not order enough!

Noted! DD likes nut butters a lot. I fear for her protein intake in WDW. As it stands she's too busy to eat, it's gotta be worse surrounded by magic!

. Yep...no food photos and no opinion from DH...I'm a *great* trip reporter, huh?

Lol! Mom of two, anxiety hubby, planned an entire vacation, enjoying herself, keeping everyone happy. The fact that you ate is an accomplishment!

Good thing I am a receipt keeper...

Phew! That would've been a rough one!

EEK! We all managed to survive and then we headed to dessert party.

Lol! DD hated HM. I hope she's a bit more willing in September, but you're not giving me hope here, lol!

We did not have to stake out a spot hours in advance, while keeping 2 little boys and 1 big boy entertained. We had easy bathroom access without losing our spot or fighting any crowds, and no one weaseled there way into our spot 2 minutes before show time.

Nice! Worth it just for that!

..I LOVED THIS SHOW!

Yay! I watched the live feed on opening night, it looks amazing. Glad you enjoyed it!

And yes, I cried during i

I expect nothing less from MK fireworks.

Boo! There's always next time!

Oops. Planning Fail!

Lol! I give you credit for just planning it. I know I'm gonna forget everything once I enter the turnstiles.

. I truly wanted to remind him we had a budget but he was having so much fun buying hats and pins and other souvenirs, I hated to burst his bubble...and him being happy was really helpful to my greater purpose (see the title of this TR).

Boys and their shopping, lol! Glad he was having such fun.

We checked out here at 10:03...so that should tell you how quickly we were able to catch a boat and get back to WL. I'll say it again...best thing ever!

Nice!

It was a great first day at the parks!

Sounds like it! Glad you guys had such a blast!

I though about doing the dessert party this day and wish I did. We ended up not really having a good HEA viewing on our trip and I had a mini breakdown over it lol
Sounds like you had a great first park day and got a lot done!

Hate you didn't get to ride 7DMT, but hopefully you can fit it in your next trip.
Your pics of HEA are great! I was a huge wishes fan, but I am willing to give HEA a chance when we go in March.

*Spoiler Alert* I never rode 7DMT this trip.

Oh Nooooo! You have to ride next trip.

Anyway, I am fairly certain that no one in my family has ever ridden it.

We haven't ridden it in years. Maybe next trip with Gia.

Anyway, I would highly recommend the Lobster Roll!

I love CHH. I haven't gotten the Lobster Roll yet but I'm dying to try it. Michelle got it in 2012 and loved it too.

I'm a big fan of sweets and everything looked great so I grabbed a little bit of it all.

I would do the same thing too. Love my sweets.

Sorry for the photo overload, but if you can't tell...I LOVED THIS SHOW!

Great pictures! I loved it too. I wish we had been closer to see more of the projections.

So we started making our way out and they had opened up the area between Tomorrowland Terrace and the Plaza. It spit us out beside the Chapeau so we stopped in there

Same thing happened to us one night. We had to go back through the stores too.

Wow your view for HEA looks awesome! I definitely think that dessert party would be worth it just for the view alone, but I can also eat my weight in desserts so I could definitely get my monies worth. Hopefully in 2019 the boys will be all about the desserts and sugar and you'll get to enjoy that part more.

That's so funny that DH loved buying hats, but hey whatever keeps him happy :rotfl:

The HEA view is really great! Awesome pics too. We LOVED our SW dessert party-but that was during Star Wars Weekends when it came with parade viewing, Mickey bars(for parade), FP for a show and the dessert party. If Jingle Bell Jingle Bam comes back may book that one for November, and wait for HEA dessert party for 2018 trip (if it is still around). The reserved viewing spot with dessert parties are nearly priceless when touring with kids!!

Just FYI: we usually end up watching Moana on Netflix; at first he refused to watch it and I talked him into it and now he is obsessed and we have seen it at least 10x! He wants to be Maui for Halloween!
Funny its the opposite at our house. Casey and Jason saw Moana in the theater without me and I've been wanting to watch it but Casey refuses for some reason. Gonna keep working on her though

After that we headed over to Barnstormer, the ride we were all finally tall enough for! Sorry, a throwback to the PTR, for those that read that. :) Anyway, I am fairly certain that no one in my family has ever ridden it. I mean, I would be the only one and I don't think that I have. Obviously it is a fairly tame "roller coaster" so I figured it was perfect for the boys. Hmmmm...well, one of them really enjoyed it! From the intro, you may remember this is now Will's favorite ride. AJ declared, "Never again!" SMH...lol.
I'm sure he'll ride it again. Casey loved it at first, then refused to ride, then loved it again, and now she is clearly too big for it :-) I'm sure AJ will follow suit at some point

img_6197-jpg.252279

Awesome pictures. So glad you enjoyed it and got the perfect spot to watch it from. Can't wait for November to roll around so we can see it ourselves.

The boat to WL really is the best!!!

Okay, I am going to go back and respond individually but first, while AJ and I are watching Moana AGAIN...lol...he wants to add some emojis to my trip report. Please bare with me:

:rainbow::laundy::hourglass:fish:pixiedust::welcome::moped::jumping1::dancer:party::disrocks::boat::banana::jumping1::scared1::dancer:popcorn:::rotfl::drinking1:rotfl2::rotfl2::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::grouphug::dancer::dancer::dancer::jumping2::jumping2::drinking1:earseek:party:party:party:party:party:
AJ is 5! (yes he typed this)

Now he has had his fun. HAHA.

So, I need to resize my photos for our next day, which I am going to try to do tonight, then I will work on an update tomorrow night. But I wanted to tell you all that I could probably just take the *think* part out of my title...DH has fallen hook, line, and sinker for Disney! We have been talking about all the new stuff that was announced at D23 - I mean, so exciting, right??? - and he's been talking about DVC and our next trip with some of his co-workers who are frequent WDW visitors. He said, "I'm really excited about all this!" HAHA. He even said he wouldn't be surprised if I ended up getting us 2 day park tickets for next June. Believe me, if it made sense, I would. I just think it is too expensive to do two days and in 4 nights, we should have plenty to keep us busy. He also already started talking about buying more points. Now, he hasn't gone completely crazy...we are talking years down the line, like maybe 10, but he is talking about it. Yep, full-fledged Disney fan we have here. I am one happy lady!

Alright, going to back to reply to all your posts now!

There always has to be one ride you don't get to do, right? Gives you a goal for next time.
No doubt! And Will is over 38" now and all he talks about is riding it so I definitely am getting a ride in. :)

I envy you being able to skip that play area! My kids know it's there and will not pass it by, even if there's no line. Boo.
Just wait. AJ discovered it....

I need to do that popcorn next time! We've never gotten it, but it always smells so good.
It is a great and cheap snack! Will is a popcorn fiend.

I think next time we'll shoot for a late lunch rather than an early dinner because any time in the evening still seems to be too soon.
This sounds like a good idea!

But yes, Chad seems plenty open to expressing himself, so I'm sure you would have known if there had been an issue.
:rotfl2: You picked up on that, huh? HAHA

We get stopped pretty much every time on HM, I'm sure due to wheelchair/scooter guests loading and unloading.
Yes, I told AJ about that and I think that distracted him enough so it didn't bother him to be stopped in Haunted Mansion. It happened a few times on Under the Sea and SSE as well, so he knew exactly what had caused that.

For sure!

Alex has that Sorcerer Mickey hat! He wore it crazy hat day at school.
Love it!

That's sad that you didn't ride it but there is something to be said about riding other things together as a family. There are also worse rides to miss.
Yeh, it is a good ride, but it isn't an iconic ride, at least not for me, not yet. So its been fine that I only rode it once in 2016 and none in 2017. Besides Will won't stop talking about riding it and he is already over 38", so I should be able to ride it in 2018!

If a kid wants to protest up top you are kind of screwed. Lol!
I laugh at this because, while they haven't ever refused yet, both my boys have gotten "stuck" in the ones at Chick-Fil-A and I have had to squeeze myself up in those things to get them down!

I'm glad you thought it was all worth it, even if you didn't eat a lot. I've been toying with the idea of doing it one day but I've just never been willing to pay the cost. You make a very good case for it though. Maybe making a memory like that to attach to HEA will make me like it more and get over my Wishes mourning.
Awww...yes, it really was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it.

I know, right? Well, I should have my riding buddy by June 2018!

They so enjoyed it when they were little, that we got enjoyment from that. And now that they're older, they still enjoy it I think b/c it's tradition, we have always ridden it on every trip, and they have fond memories of riding when they were younger.
I love this!

I think the dessert party would be the way to go, but don't think DH will want to pony up the money for all 5 of us. :rolleyes2
It is definitely expensive, but I guess I justified it because I really wanted to first time seeing it to be easy and I wanted to make it easy on DH as well. And I figured we could blow it out because we wouldn't be back until 2019. HAHA.

We did the dessert party with the garden viewing also and poorly timed our dinner beforehand. We ended up hungry around 7:00 and went to Cosmic Ray's and then went straight to the dessert party.
I am so glad I am not the only one...lol.

Oh well, we paid for the view and not having a crush of people for the fireworks.
Exactly this!

LOL we did this the first time we did a dessert party! Booked BOG dinner, our first time there right when they opened Nov. 2012. Dinner was at 5:15 and I believe we were checking in for the dessert party at 7:30 maybe? Either way, we were SO full, and couldn't completely resist trying the cupcakes at BOG. We did share instead of getting our own but we were all still pretty stuffed when we got to the dessert party.
Seems like a recurring theme. So I am not alone in my planning fail! HAHA

I don't think I've ever heard of the desserts at any party being so incredible that they alone were good enough reason to book a party - except maybe the SW one.
Even there, they weren't spectacular. But again, we ate later than I wanted to that night, too, and were full once we arrived. You would think I would have learned!

Know what? The majority of my Dismeets have been without the kids and I think that makes it much easier! Steve and I can wait around for someone if we need to, switch plans easier to meet someone if we need to.
That makes sense.

Awe man! You need a coaster buddy!
I *think* I may have one! He was 38.5" when I measured him the other day!

I've a small collection of buckets now!
Nice!

As it stands she's too busy to eat, it's gotta be worse surrounded by magic!
This times 10!

Lol! Mom of two, anxiety hubby, planned an entire vacation, enjoying herself, keeping everyone happy. The fact that you ate is an accomplishment!
Thank you!

I know I'm gonna forget everything once I enter the turnstiles.
I forgot so much more than I thought I would.

I though about doing the dessert party this day and wish I did. We ended up not really having a good HEA viewing on our trip and I had a mini breakdown over it lol
Oh no! Something for next time....there is goign to be a next time, right??? :)

Hate you didn't get to ride 7DMT, but hopefully you can fit it in your next trip.
Yes, I think I will get a chance to since my 3 yr old won't stop talking about riding it!

Your pics of HEA are great! I was a huge wishes fan, but I am willing to give HEA a chance when we go in March.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Oh Nooooo! You have to ride next trip.
Definitely and riding with my new coaster lover who is now 38.5"!

I haven't gotten the Lobster Roll yet but I'm dying to try it.
It's good! Worth a try!

Wow your view for HEA looks awesome! I definitely think that dessert party would be worth it just for the view alone, but I can also eat my weight in desserts so I could definitely get my monies worth.
I can as well...lol. I just need to make sure to have a really early, light dinner next time!

That's so funny that DH loved buying hats, but hey whatever keeps him happy :rotfl:
Yep, exactly! :)

Awesome pics too.
Thank you!

The reserved viewing spot with dessert parties are nearly priceless when touring with kids!!
This for sure!

Funny its the opposite at our house. Casey and Jason saw Moana in the theater without me and I've been wanting to watch it but Casey refuses for some reason. Gonna keep working on her though
I actually like it, so I hope you get a chance to watch eventually. We are watching it again tonight though, as usual, AJ has fallen asleep on the couch and I still have it on...haha.

I'm sure he'll ride it again. Casey loved it at first, then refused to ride, then loved it again, and now she is clearly too big for it :-) I'm sure AJ will follow suit at some point
Yes, I hope he eventually reverses his roller coaster stance. He is just going to take awhile, I suppose. It is a good thing my crazy kid is getting to be tall enough! :)

AJ is 5! (yes he typed this)

Happy birthday!

.DH has fallen hook, line, and sinker for Disney!

Well done! That's awesome news!

all the new stuff that was announced at D23 - I mean, so exciting, right???

Incredible stuff coming. This was a great year to be at D23, I'm sure! The 50th anniversary is gonna be bananas!

I *think* I may have one! He was 38.5" when I measured him the other day!

NICE! I see some coasters in your near future!!

Thanks for hanging in, readers! I obviously did not post an update tonight as it was my mommy's birthday and we had a late dinner at an Italian place. I did however, resize the photos so I should be good to go in the next few days. I also checked on my PP photos because I have not downloaded them all yet. I am up to day 5 though, so I have until 7/23 to get those. So sometime this week, I will need to work on getting the last 3 days of those, as well.

I forgot another thing DH did to indicate his undying love to Disney...lol. Our Disney countdown that we have is actually set to AJ's birthday in October because when we initially got home, I set it for the seven hundred and something days until 2019 and they decided to change it. Well, this weekend, Dh said, "We need to get this countdown set up for our new trip in 2018!" HAHA. He is so bitten by the bug.

I did tell him we need to leave the countdown to AJ's birthday though and then we will change it to the Disney trip!

Happy birthday!
Thank you but it wasn't his birthday...HAHA. He just wanted to type how old he was. He will actually be 6 in October!

Well done! That's awesome news!
I am beyond thriled.

Ha! This is all Gwen wants to see as well, and she is turning 7 on Wednesday!!!! Eek!!
Yay! Happy early birthday to her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!