"I Think I Might Be a Disneyland Person!" - Feb. 2016 ~ Updated 2/19/21: TR Complete!!!

What a nice surprise to see your update! I love your trip reports (now more than ever since we've been stuck at home for so long)! I hope you'll write more. Thanks for writing!
Thank you! I'm hoping I can get going again on these. Glad you are enjoying them. :goodvibes

Each age is so fun. I miss the little girls that Morgan and Gwen were, but the ages now are fun as well! I have one trip left that I can report on, but I didn't take notes, so it will probably be more high level. But right now it is like therapy for me to write these while we can't go.
Yes, it's totally like a form of therapy to do these!

I was so happy to see the notification that you updated this! Good thing you had notes - 5 years is a long time! I can't believe how little Izzy was compared to the picture you posted of her now! I hope you guys are all doing well!

I was so happy to see the notification that you updated this! Good thing you had notes - 5 years is a long time! I can't believe how little Izzy was compared to the picture you posted of her now! I hope you guys are all doing well!
Thanks, I'm glad I had the notes too...my memory is so awful, haha. Hope you are all doing well too....your kiddos must be so big now also!

I'm so happy you came back, I've read every Izzy trip report from your first as I took my oldest at 8 weeks to WDW for my sister's wedding in 2015 and needed some ideas of how others had managed. Crazy to think so much has happened since you started this report.

Congratulations on your little one! Happy half birthday as well! I bet pregnancy in a pandemic feels like forever and ever! But, even in a pandemic, kids seem to grow up soooo fast!! It boggles my mind that I look at this and it seems like yesterday, but here she is over twice that old now.
Thank you! I can tell you right here and now, I have a little PTS from the whole ordeal. Let's just throw in we decided it would be a good idea to sell our condo and buy a house in the middle of it too! I really am a glutton for punishment as my old accounting teacher used to say. I love looking back at these old reports and have some nostalgia during this nightmare. I do hope you are able to do a few more as I enjoy reading and your writing style!

I'm so happy you came back, I've read every Izzy trip report from your first as I took my oldest at 8 weeks to WDW for my sister's wedding in 2015 and needed some ideas of how others had managed. Crazy to think so much has happened since you started this report.
Thanks! That seems like yesterday. Time is so weird. I really started reading TRs with babies a lot when Izzy was tiny - so helpful to see how others have done it. Her first trip was at 14 months and I don't know that I could have done it without all the stories and tips gained in other TRs with little ones.

Thank you! I can tell you right here and now, I have a little PTS from the whole ordeal. Let's just throw in we decided it would be a good idea to sell our condo and buy a house in the middle of it too! I really am a glutton for punishment as my old accounting teacher used to say. I love looking back at these old reports and have some nostalgia during this nightmare. I do hope you are able to do a few more as I enjoy reading and your writing style!
Oh my, that is too much stress! Get it all over with at once, I guess. And thank you so much, I really hope to get the "new" one going soon. Still going through photos and trying to carve out some time.

Thanks! That seems like yesterday. Time is so weird. I really started reading TRs with babies a lot when Izzy was tiny - so helpful to see how others have done it. Her first trip was at 14 months and I don't know that I could have done it without all the stories and tips gained in other TRs with little ones.
Right? Time is so weird! That 8 week old is now 5.5 years old and has a 1 year old brother, and yet that trip (and the one where he was 2.5 year old) seem like last year!

Right? Time is so weird! That 8 week old is now 5.5 years old and has a 1 year old brother, and yet that trip (and the one where he was 2.5 year old) seem like last year!
Time is so very weird. These older trips seem like both yesterday and forever ago to me.

What a fun surprise to see this updated! Izzy was so little.
I so enjoy hearing about your trips! Here's to many more!
Hi, Cindi! It's funny to look back at little Izzy and see the tiny glimpses of the way she is now, even back then. Definitely hoping for many more trips! :goodvibes

I'm so impressed that you finished this! Thank you!

Off to subscribe to your new one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!