I think I'm going to LOVE dinner tonight!

Tony-NJ

<font color=green>Ready for <font color=deeppink>S
We're having some old friends that we don't see very often come from CT. I was racking my brains ( what little I have:rolleyes: ) over what to make. I didn't want to do chicken. Everyone serves chicken...:eek: So after searching through cookbooks, foodtv.com, old "what's for dinner threads" I found something that sounded interesting. Pork Roast stuffed with Apricot stuffing! I just got through making the stuffing and stuffin the roast. It looks real good. The stuffing is amazing!!:D I think I outdid myself LOL. Chris can't wait to eat now...:rolleyes:

So what are you having?

A beef and cabbage crockpot dish. Kind of like cabbage rolls without rolling them! ;) It sure smells good.

We are having a no-tax weekend in town for parents to shop for school supplies, so we're going out to get some clothes, backpacks, notebooks, etc. When we come home I'll only have to fix the rice and a veggie and dinner is served.

:D Well, hot dogs!! Might not sound like much...but it is a splurge for us. We seldom do this and do love them so!!
Hebrew Nationals and Italian sausags too.

DS's birthday is tomorrow and the cake just came out of the oven...Deep Chocolate Raspberry. The batter was VERY good!! ;)

We just got back from lunch and i am STUFFED!! I have egg drop soup, chicken chow mein and Potstickers. Its too soon to think about dinner!!

Gosh, we're just having simple fresh-picked today corn on the cob! Too stuffed from lunch to go past that. Have a great dinner.

We went to Captain D's.:)

Hey Tony, why wasn't I invited to your dinner? Sure, I live probably about 1000 miles away or so, but still.;)

We had roasted chicken with

• Cornbread Muffins
  • Green Beans
  • Mashed Potatos
  • Gravy

Dad and Mom did a great job! Yum! :)

Beautiful T-Bone steaks - grilled. Fresh corn on the corn from the garden (just shucked them), and dinner rolls.

II think I'm going to LOVE dinner tonight!
We're having some old friends

I fiind old friends can be tough - why nor cook some new ones?

Groosch...sounds good Tony! :)

I had a chicken breast, spinach salad with ah homemade roasted garlic/lemon vingarette dressing, navie corn, and Italian Flat beans from the farm kitchen garden! Yummm! :)

:earseek: LOL!!! I guess you folks git it all the time! :)

It's corn that's been grown locally....not shipped in on a truck from parts unknown! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter