• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think the podcast crew should go to the Epcot waste management exhibit!

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
It seems that noone wanted to give it a chance and I would love to hear what everyone thought after actually trying it. Any chance we'll get an update on this podcast team?

I can tell you what I thought of it without going.

Does that count?

I have an idea!!!!!!

Why dont you go and tell us what YOU thought of it?

Yeah....that's it. YOU go.

Report back.

Kevin

Ohhh come on! I always skip the stuff in Interventions ;) because I assume its going to be boring. BUT if you guys all went and said "Hey, it wasn't as bad as we thought!" then I would be compelled to give it a try. I can't do it without your guys approval. Sorry, Im a follower. :worship:

I can give a review, and frame it with perspective. No matter how good the Veal, dinner theatre with David Hassolhoff is not going to be entertaining for and hour and a half. Well not entertaining in the traditional manner.

There is no way short of open bar that sorting someone else's trash is going to be "fun".

I can tell you what I thought of it without going.

Does that count?

I have an idea!!!!!!

Why dont you go and tell us what YOU thought of it?

Yeah....that's it. YOU go.

Report back.

Kevin

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If I had a dollar for every time I'd heard..... never mind.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You guys are cracking me up. I have to agree even without going I'm about 99.98 % sure it would stink on ice. ;)

Why the hater pants. Didn't you hear you get to dock your cart. It doesn't get any better than that.

Once you reach the age when a trip to the grocery store is a solo activity...docking your cart loses some of it's cache.

I strongly reccomend that you spend your time at Epcot sorting imaginery trash, therby staying out of the Soarin' line.

Once you reach the age when a trip to the grocery store is a solo activity...docking your cart loses some of it's cache.

I strongly reccomend that you spend your time at Epcot sorting imaginery trash, therby staying out of the Soarin' line.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: OHM Kevin! That is so funny about the grocery cart :worship:

I will solve this...I would be very happy to go and review the trash thing...I want to go and do it. :confused3 Yes I really do...

But I don't have a trip planned, :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter