I thought I read something here about kids losing teeth at WDW>>>

Alli and Molly's Mom

Earning My Ears
If I remember a few weeks back there was a thread about something that the Disney Resorts do for the "tooth fairy". Anyone remember this or know anything about it?

We go Tomorrow... and DD6 has one hanging by it's last thread!

Kerry

My son lost his tooth during his birthday dinner at Chef Mickey's - while they were singing happy birthday. They made a big deal about it. I didn't know they did something with the tooth fairy. Wish I did. :D

Wish I knew if they really did that. DS age 7 lost 3 top teeth while in the World in January, add those to the one he had lost the day before we left and he was positively adorable!
Faith, trust, and pixie dust to you!

My DD6 lost her front tooth last summer while we were on vacation. She loves Tink so I told her since we were at DW Tink comes instead of the tooth fairy. That age is so special because they really believe what you tell them. That day I purchased a postcard from Tinkerbell's Treasures and a Tink necklace. I had collected Pixies dust (little Mickey shaped confetti) from breakfast at CRT but you probably can purshase it somewhere onsite. When she went to sleep that night I wrote a note thanking her for visiting and how special it was to leave her tooth. When she woke up the next day I had the video camera ready. It is a moment that both of us will prbably never forget!:)

If they do something "officially" I wish I'd known about it! When my DD lost a tooth at WDW several years ago I went to the resort gift shop and bought a Tinkerbell magnetic picture frame. It's on the fridge now.

I can see it now! Come on junior I know you have a loose tooth somewhere. Here put this string on a tooth and I'll just slam the door! I promise it won't hurt. I only say this because I had one tooth that was slightly and I mean slightly loose. I decided I really wanted the tooth fairy money and so by the end of the day I had worked the tooth loose and it was under my pillow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter