I torture myself sometimes....

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
I was reading another post about what a good guy dog is...and someone put a link to petfinder.com on the page...i know about this site and i used to check it out all the time..well i saw it and had to look, and i found the MOST ADORABLE Chihuahua from a rescue shelter that i just really want to scoop up and bring home and take care of and give the best life ever....ughhhh...but i dont know if it would be the best thing for me to do right now with other things i have going on...poor baby...in an ideal world i would drive over there, fill out the paperwork, bring the rescue people to check out my house, then bring the cute baby home. awww.....doesnt it just stink..

I fully understand -- I did this to myself yesterday, too, and was wondering why I was looking when I knew I couldn't do anything about it. :(

ID03.974070.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

are border collies good with kids? she is just TOO adorable!!!

oh it is just so horrible! what a cutie you have there binny..i think border collies are great with kids...how do you post the picture into the message? i want to show the picture of the sweetie i found.

go to the site right click on the picture, hit properties, then highlight and hit copy ( the address of the picture ) come back here and where it says IMG at the top click on the then paste the address into the box that pops up you cant do this for all sites but it worked for the petfinder.org site.

I really want to go look at the doggie tonight were just about to close on our house this week so we would have space for her but I have to get in there first. I hope shes still there.
Theres also a Malmute ( purebred) there that I would love to see too!

*sigh* wish I could take them ALL home! :(

Heres my baby!!! Oh..i want to take him into my home so bad....hes already full grown and poddy trained and everything...ohh....

flacko9.JPG

good luck with your puppies still being there! i am crossing my fingers for you...i wish i could take them all home too..

Heidi that is a cute dog!!! I always wish I could take a few home with me. (un)Fortnately my DH is usually with me with the resounding "NO!" before I even get a chance to ask.

The same thing happens to me! hahaha! I fall in love and before I even have the chance to give my plead...Arthur is right in there saying NO NO NO...geeze..maybe I can find a way to smuggle him in here..hahahah!

awww.... makes your heart ache for all the "need" that is out there.

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter