I wanna see the Queen

karen4546

DIS Veteran
IMG_4029.jpg IMG_0035.JPG IMG_3944.jpg

Finally have daughter in law onboard to go to DisneyWorld! Last year she changed her mind after we had booked a villa which was non refundable- but finally she is onboard. I could not be happier because I am taking 4of my 5 grandchildren (Cal can't go because his mom and dad teach so we will go another time).

Going will be DH, middle daughter Amber and her son Jaxon-son Christopher his wife Chasity and their children Carslynn, Caydin, And River-Chasity's mother Veronica and myself. We have rented a 2br villa and a studio at AKV Jambo House. (DH and also my favorite resort)

Carslynn (our 5yo granddaughter) says she wants to see Queen Elsa. Caydin (4) loves Rapunzel and Jaxon (4) just wants to fly in a plane (he is obsessed with space and since we can't fly in a rocket a plane is just as good). We didn't have the means to take our own children when they were small to Disney but we have taken our 3 daughters since they have been grown but this will be our son's first trip - his wife Chasity went as a teenager but her mom Veronica has never been. We will pay for all the grands expenses and DS, Dd, Ddil, and Veronica will buy their park tickets. We will have the deluxe dining plan (so granddaughters can meet the princesses).

I am so excited to finally be able to take them! Pics are of DH (Jon) and I; son, DIL, grandchildren- Carslynn, Caydin, and River, and Grandson Jaxon.

Hopefully - the pre trip will be interesting. - we will be busy soon - currently have 9 eggs in the incubator (chickens) . Oh I didn't mention it but we have a mini farm that includes a pig, ducks, chickens, guineas, and goats. We don't eat the animals....just the eggs. We grow most our produce (cabbage, kale, greens, green beans, peas, tomatoes, cauliflower, bell peppers, jalapeño, habanero, potatoes, squash, watermelon, pears, apples, blueberries, persimmon, zucchini, onions, turnips, cucumbers, 3 types of peas, and I'm sure more I can't remember. As well as full time jobs. We love it!!!

IMG_2839.JPG IMG_2804.JPG This is Sweet Pea our mini pig -(that's what we were told when we adopted her- mini pig) and 2 of our baby goats. Pics of them what the look like now to follow. Goats are Trouble and Donald Trump.

IMG_3799.JPG IMG_3801.JPG image.jpg IMG_3799.JPG Time to post a few plans. In my first post I said we rented a 2br villa and a studio at AKL Jambo House-did I tell you it is my all time favorite resorts??? If not , well I'm tellin you now ;)

We plan on attending the MVMCP and if they offer a dessert party during the party then we will do that also (the preferred viewing area for the dessert part is worth the money to me).

In the last few days DH and I have discussed driving vs flying since it is only 12 hrs away. We would drive to Tallahassee and the next morning drive to AKL and be there around lunch time. The savings on that would pay for party and dessert party tickets for everyone. If we get a sweet deal on flight then we will fly-we still have time to decide since we don't go until 12.16.18

We hatched out 4 chicks last week. They are so cute. It is almost time to plant potatoes. It has to dry out first. It has rained so much! Our back yard is full of crawfish mounds-jot enough for human consumption, but the birds love them.

Pics are Jon and I September 2017 Tusker House and Disney Dream September 2017 We will be married 30 yrs in July!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!