I want crabs

ratsrule

Like a Bull in a China Shop
Well with the weekend here and summer over, might as well get some crabs!
And some cold beer!

The ratcave loves its crabs!
:p

I was a little hesitant about opening this thread but I am relieved that you are talking about edible crabs. If you want them then you should have them.

The only time I like beer...is with a bunch of steamers with lots and lots of butter...Now you got me thinking!!!

Originally posted by bfeller
I was a little hesitant about opening this thread but I am relieved that you are talking about edible crabs. If you want them then you should have them.

:confused:
Are there in-edible crabs?

Yes, there are inedible crabs. My DD just won a hermit crab at the fair last weekend. Not only don't I think he would taste horrible, but he's not big enough to eat. :D

thanks for the clarification there vwjules.

I forgot about hermit crabs and horsehoe crabs et al

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Enjoy!!! http://www.crabplace.com/index.cfm

Well this thread has me completely depressed now!!!! I used to have a crab feast for my birthday every summer right on the bay (and several other feasts, just because)

But as good as it looks I don't think we can swing $283 dollars to have a bushel sent to us. :( :( :(

as always delicious....also had peel and eat shrimp...love it when someone else has to do the cleaning up......Now all I want are some fried clams and my summer will be complete......

Stop & Shop had crabs on sale last week.

I bought a big bucket's worth and had them for dinner. They were so good! I chopped some up and made stuffed mushrooms with the left overs :D

I need food...this diet is killing me and you are talking about stuffed mushrooms and melted butter...I am sooooo hungry

Darn
I went to get crabs at lunchtime, but the girl said they were picked clean.

hmmmm what should I do?

Go back to the restaurant on Monday and see if a new shipment has arrived. If not, give up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter