I want crabs

Where are you?

Crabs are plentiful now on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We will probably have them again in the next few weeks. This is the best time of year for them.

All of these are tiny insects or mites which live in or on the hair or skin:

Scabies are tiny mites which burrow under the skin to lay eggs and leave droppings, which cause itching. They like creases or folds of skin and usually begin in the webs of fingers, spreading up the arms, over the trunk and legs. The mite that causes scabies is acquired primarily through close personal contact. It can be picked up from clothing, towels or linen.

Crabs are larger and live on the hair in the pubic area, under the arms or on the eyelashes. In very hairy persons, they can also live in other hairy places.

Head lice live in the hair on your head. They can be detected by looking for eggs or nits which are small white dandruff-type flakes that are attached to the hair shaft within one inch of the scalp. They are often easily seen at the back of the neck by pulling the hair up.

My mouth was watering and I was craving crabs.........

until.........I read EROS post......YUCK!!!!!!

I grew up eating crabs all summer in Maryland.....now I live in PA and have a DH who will DIE if he eats shellfish....:( :( :(

But $130 for a 1/2 a bushel is enough to make me think again...

Geesh Eros you seem to know a lot about Mighty Mites.
Are you a Mighty Mite Research Doc?

Well I was going to pick up more crabmeat for stuffed mushrooms for supper tonight with garlic bread.

For some reason, I'm no longer hungry :(

Gee, I posted about EROS crabs way back on page 1. I thought it was kind of funny!:)

:p Maybe someone should post that question on the game thread!!! What is an EROS crab?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter