I want my R(esort)TV! :-)

NWOhiogal

Mouseketeer
I was watching Disney+ the other day and remembering when I went to Disney World in May.

At Pop Century one of the channels on the TV was a 'resort TV' channel that showed animations of the different parks along with their schedules for the day, the time and the weather, and info such as bus schedules and special events for the day. The soundtrack was very cool instrumental versions of Disney songs.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could watch those resort TV channels live on Disney+? Anyway, I thought so, and figured I'm come on here and see if anyone agreed with me. What do you think? Maybe something Disney+ should add?

That would be cool. I like watching the resort shows on youtube when I need a Disney Park fix.

True, but that's simulated - the animations don't move, some of the screens contain errors, and the music is always the same - that is, it always starts at the same place every time you open it up. That can be a little annoying the tenth or eleventh time you hear 'We're Following the Leader'. Thanks though! Unless Disney ever makes their resort TV live-streamable, it's as close to Resort TV as we're going to get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!