I want to lose 47lbs.....

daisy2jae

DIS Veteran
I'm tired of being overweight. I'm 28 years old, 5' 7", and I weigh 197.6 pounds. I have 3 children 9,4,2 and they were all born c-section. I have a big trip to WDW in 2011. I want to enjoy it and be healthy. I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable in my clothes and when we take pictures I refuse to be in them. I'm back following weight watchers since it has worked in the past for me. I made it to the gym yesterday at 5am and again at 8pm. I made it today at 6pm. I suck at cooking and need help. I like quick meals. I'm a picky eater. I don't meat but I will eat a burger once in awhile. I have a very stressful life style and work 2 jobs. I'm always on the go. Any good ideas to get on track and make it stick? Meals...?

Hi,
I am going to move you over to our "Wish" board.
There are many of us, in the same predictament.
I just went on a cruise, and wondered who that person was in the pictures.
I've been working out, so I had no problem doing excursions,
but I sure would of liked to have been 50 lbs lighter.

Hopefully you can get some advice on this other board.

OhMari

I have been going to the gym, watching what I eat, and drinking my water. I even stopped eating out 5 times a week to once a week. I gained .2 pounds this week. I know not much but really this sucks! I thought for sure I'd lose 1-2 pounds the first week but for sure I wouldn't gain anything. OMG....I wish I was built like my dad. Tall, thin, and eats whatever he wants and nothing happens!

I wish I could be like your dad too! I have actually found that discussing this stuff on this board has been a great help. I get some good advice and sympathy, as well as a kick in the butt every once in a while.

You should go introduce yourself over on the "leaner meaner" thread. under Events/Competitions. They are a wonderful group of people, all striving for the same things you are. I know I could use another friend to help me get healthy.

You would also be more than welcome to join the Biggest Loser Challenge Thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2280700

You don't need to watch the show at all, and we are always glad to welcome new people to the challenge. There are no teams - it's just everyone doing their best.

It is really rough to stay the same or gain a little - the first week of a program is always unpredictable. If you've added a lot of working out just this week, that probably explains the gain - unfortunately, when your muscles are rebuilding, they hold onto quite a bit of water to assist with the repair process. Hopefully you'll see a loss next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter